Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #5 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Sabrina R.
Use this all of the time! Especially now one of my children are sick.. I spray everything 3 times a week. Smells not bad either.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Not only does it disinfect it also eliminates odors.. with three boys and a dog in my house I go through a can of spray a week!!
Raychelle C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for getting rid of germs and disinfecting the house. I also use it when someone is sick and I spray everything down too.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
It says it kills 99% of germs idk if that's true I don't have a way to test it, but I trust it and it smells great too!!!! A+++
MK J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My favorite Lysol scent! It smells like summer in a can to me and it keeps my bathroom smelling fresh while also killing germs.
Barbara H.
Transfer, PA
Ive used yhis spray both at work and at home. It smells grwat. It leaves surfaces almost 100% disinfected. I highly recommend.
Gaby M.
Calexico, CA
My favorite spray to kill germs and I also has a great scent. I always get the biggest bottle and it’s great value for money
Katie M.
Reading , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this all the time to keep things clean in my bathroom and kitchen. It smells good and isn't too strong like some brands
Terri S.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Not only does this help keep germs out of my house, it smells so good!!!! I can spray it on all different types of surfaces!
Sidney A.
Leominster, MA
I use this to disinfect and freshen up trash cans and bathrooms. This sanitizes and kills germs while leaving a great scent.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?