Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #12 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Gotta love Lysol for cleaning after our family & this is my favorite new scent! Best product, I especially like for bathroom scrubbing, recommended all the way!
Kristina B.
Browns Mills, NJ
This scent is by far my favorite and gets used mostly in the summer when the kids pick up their colds from the constant weather change. Pricing isn't too bad.
Michaella S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this stuff for my garbage can. It leave my kitchen area smelling amazing and it feels good to get rid of all the bacteria floating around my garbage can!
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
The best I feel very confident when using Lysol products in general I feel like I am killing all the germs and bacteria lurking around smells great prices well
Kenzie C.
I use this Spray almost every night to keep the germs away. I love the way it smells and you don't have to use alot of if to have a nice smelling clean house.
Veronica H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really light summery smell & it’s not very strong. It leaves a pleasant smell all over. Very effective not disappointing. Very affordable and not expensive.
Rose K.
Glenwood
I get this most often because of the disinfect factor. Because sometimes you don't know what gets brought into the home so you just need to spray it all down
Heidi N.
I use all the different smells of the big Lysol can sprays in our bathroom to disinfect after eveytime I go and after I know some one went and did not spray.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Love Lysol in general especially when having kiddos. And this spray just smells so awesome. So fresh and clean. Affordable as well. Recommend this to y'all.
Wavvy O.
Hammond, LA
I swear by this scent of Lysol. It keeps my home free of germs, which as a mom is a must. Keeps any baby smells like dirty diapers running from the hills!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?