Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Sabrina R.
Use this all of the time! Especially now one of my children are sick.. I spray everything 3 times a week. Smells not bad either.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Not only does it disinfect it also eliminates odors.. with three boys and a dog in my house I go through a can of spray a week!!
Lindsay D.
Audubon, NJ
I love Lysol products they are always so effective. This has such a nice smell and it works great. I would definitely recommend!
audrey d.
This used to be my favorite of the lysol sprays but when i got pregnant the smell wpuld make me sick, now i love it again. kinda.
Glenda M.
This has a greally smell , not too strong.Perfect for any room, and great to know it disinfects everything and gets rid of germs.
Courtney S.
Morristown, TN
Great for keeping my house germ free also my work environment. I work in health care so it's important to keep my area sanitized.
sapphire c.
I love the spell of it I also love using it because of the fact of how many gems it kills perfect when. Someone is sick as well.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
Works amazing and smells good. I prefer the regular non scented one over this one just because it’s a little strong for my taste.
Raychelle C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for getting rid of germs and disinfecting the house. I also use it when someone is sick and I spray everything down too.
MK J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My favorite Lysol scent! It smells like summer in a can to me and it keeps my bathroom smelling fresh while also killing germs.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?