Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Tresha M.
I love this product for the summer time it helps with all the the bacteria that the kids bring home from all the summer activities.
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
I remember growing up with Lysol and spraying door handles after we were sick. It is nice to know that the product is still around!
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
when you have small children you want to keep germs away-- and still make your house smell good, right? Smells great, works great!
Brandi L.
Albany, NY
Smells amazing I absolutely love this scent it's long lasting and makes my house smell great I buy a new thing every time I run out
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
It has a nice scent and doesn't completely overpower the room. It's very affordable and effective. It definitely gets the job done.
Kate A.
I have dogs and I don't want my place to smell like dog so I use this a lot to keep my house smelling fresh and also to kill germs
Jasmine o.
I really like how it not only smells good but if also disinfects...I use it on on door nobs and handles anywhere that we all touch
Drea R.
Leming, TX
The smell is just OMG I love it lol. I just love all of Lysol products. I spray this on my couches and the smell stays for days.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
Works amazing and smells good. I prefer the regular non scented one over this one just because it’s a little strong for my taste.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Being a mommy of 3, you need this on hand at all times. Greta to use before and after parties and I always use it during school!!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?