Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #12 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Kia R.
Fayetteville, GA
I really like this scent! I use it weekly at work and it doesn't overpower my cubicle. I often follow up with Lysol wipes for a fresh, clean, spring smell. I think it was closer to $5 for the can, but it's lasting!
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
This stuff is amazing!! I use this every single day to disinfect my home. Plus it smells so good it leaves your house smelling delightful instead of a bunch if chemicals.
Margarita G.
I'm obsessed with Lysol Lysol spray Lysol wipes Lysol everything so when I got to use Lysol disinfectant sprays and said they came in different sense I definitely stocked up in about 25 norbridge flavored ones are amazing and everything to make everything look cleaner and smell great
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
I really like using this product all over my home. It not only smells gold I like that it is disinfectant to keep my family safe from germs. Will continue to purchase and recommend
Abby V.
Lysol is one of my favorites product to use especially that I have kids and the Summer breeze scent smells so good something that kills germs and leave ur place smelling great
Kelly T.
Love this scent and works well with distinfecting. I usually leave it in my bathroom and I use it whenever there's something that needs to be disinfected (like the trashcan).
Jennifer G.
This product is good if your trying to keep germs at bay in your home. I wish it was a little more fragrant for when you need to spray at the trash can or in the bathroom. I would not recommend if you want something that is fragrant.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use Lysol spray to clean and disinfect surfaces all e time. I have small pets and they use potty pads and sometimes miss. So after cleaning the tile I spray with Lysol.
Dulcie M.
I like this a lot! I'm not a huge fan of the smell of regular Lysol spray but this one smells good. I have even convinced my work to buy this kind since in smells better.
Jackalyn E.
My office has this and i honestly do not like it. To me the effect does not last. I have sprayed it a couple times and the smell is a big no to me and i feel this would be a smell many could be allergic to.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?