Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #5 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Lindsay J.
This Lysole summer breeze is a great disinfectant spray and the Summer Breeze gives a more pleasant scent instead of the normal strong lysol smell.
Sadia S.
I make to have Lysol around especially during flu season. The scent is not overwhelming and the product dries quickly without lingering residue.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love lysol and I use it all the time but this scent right here is definitely one of my favorites. It smells so amazing I can't even explain it.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
Lysol is great for getting rid of bad smells, as well as sanitizing everything from germs. The easy to use spray can makes cleaning up a breeze.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
Love to disinfect my home with Lysol it's good to know this kills many germs while and after someone has been sick, also love the crisp scents
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like this spray because it is quick and easy to use. I keep one handy in each of my bathrooms and in the kitchen
I really liked the scent.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the summer breeze scent smells fresh long lasting scent clean smell! It's around 4$-5$ but it's worth the money plus it kills germs too.
Erika R.
Edinburg
A must have at home. I like to spray Lysol especially when my children are sick. Can spray anywhere at home and maintains an excellent scent
LaNeisha A.
I like the Lysol disinfecting spray. It's very effective. It makes my house smell wonderful. Good buy it at any store. I get mine at Walmart.
Cindy M.
It's effective it works you can use it a lot of amounts of time before you run out so its not like you have to keep buying it left and right
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?