Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like this spray because it is quick and easy to use. I keep one handy in each of my bathrooms and in the kitchen
I really liked the scent.
Erika R.
Edinburg
A must have at home. I like to spray Lysol especially when my children are sick. Can spray anywhere at home and maintains an excellent scent
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the summer breeze scent smells fresh long lasting scent clean smell! It's around 4$-5$ but it's worth the money plus it kills germs too.
LaNeisha A.
I like the Lysol disinfecting spray. It's very effective. It makes my house smell wonderful. Good buy it at any store. I get mine at Walmart.
I really like the aroma of this product, in addition to the duration of the perfume, which is superior in relation to other similar products
Guadalupe G.
Delano
I love using this spray especially in the summer when everyone's all sweaty and it feels like everything is super infected. It smells great.
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
I got the regular one but couldnt find the option on influenster.. it does its job. I use it either in the betheoom or around my cats litter.
Kimberly K.
North Wales, PA
Best smelling out of all the Lysol sprays in my opinion! Does the job :) I use this on just about everything in my apartment. Affordable too!
Cindy M.
It's effective it works you can use it a lot of amounts of time before you run out so its not like you have to keep buying it left and right
debra m.
Toledo, OH
Smells great,but seems to be harsh on my daughter's lungs. Every time I use it she has to use her inhaler. I try not to use it very often.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?