Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Hailey M.
Grand Ledge, MI
I love Lysol's spray. It is such a quick and easy way to refreshen the scent of your house, and it is so effective. With even a little bit of spray it makes a huge difference. Always has such a bright and clean smell. I hope everyone tries this brand. <3
Jessica A.
I really like the Lysol disinfectant spray! They are usually pretty inexpensive, around $3-$5 at Walmart, I like to keep them around the house in case one of our kitties stinks it up! It really helps to neutralize the odor instead of just covering it!
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
Lysol works well as a disinfectant, but not as an air freshener. The scent is always a little strong, but it is understandable why that happens. I always buy Lysol when the family is sick or we need some extra cleaning. I believe it does work for us.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love this light clean crisp scent and the fact that Lysol is a leading trusted brand also helps my decision to buy these even better! I highly recommend this because it also gets rid of all the germs and bacteria you do not want in your home or office!!
Rachel S.
I use this to disinfect and after someone uses the bathroom. The smell that lingers isn't pleasant. I'd rather use an air freshener spray. I also rather use the original scented Lysol to disinfect because this smell is just not for me.
Bint A.
My favorite disinfectant spray. It smells amazing. I love them and the other scents all smell nice too. I like the citrus. They disinfect well. I will be repurchasing and I do recommend them. They are great to have around the house.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol has always been a product I've kept in my house. This product worked just as well as the others. But I believe that I prefer a more fresh, clean scent versus this fruity one. I would still use this if you like sweeter scents.
Valeria M.
This spray always use it to make my home smell good after a good cleaned and the house is always amazing, always arriving visit tell me it smells good. I work a lot because I have dog and dog odors are unpleasant so I highly recommend it
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
I love this stuff!! It's a great alternative if you don't want to use the original one and want one with a different scent that still does the same job. I use this stuff literally all the time so I definitely recommend you try!
Jenny S.
Clayton, NY
This smells so good we use it where we work, I work in a home where people need to be changed and if they have a bm they need to be changed it takes the smell right away . You leave and come back and it still smells fresh
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?