Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #8 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
I love Lysol disinfect spray! I spray this everywhere, door handles, light switches, toilets, everywhere! The smell is so amazing, I don't use this as an air freshener but to kill germs it does the job!
Trish W.
Waterville, ME
I have always loved the lysol smells ever since I was a kid, my mo swore by lysol and this is by far my favorite scent over any other there is. I could go through gallons of this stiff. I last so long and just leaves the house smelling so wonderful. Not perfumy and over powering either,
Kat R.
This product is by far the best disinfecting and air freshener in one ! Smells great and helps disinfect things you can't just throw in a washer. Smell isn't too strong either where it's over whelming.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I use this all around my apartment. I like this scent better than the original especially in the summertime. It really works to disinfect and also works as an air freshener throughout my bathroom and kitchen.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
I usually buy this when I'm ill and don't want my family to catch any type of virus. it can be a little pricey up to 6 dollars a can so i don't buy it was often as i like but it is a great product.
Denise R.
Have this one at work and it smells AMAZING! I'm a big scent freak and I love things that smell good. Our office always gets compliments cause we used this to spray down our counters and desks!
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
The Lysol in the pink bottle is my favorite scent! This product is great for before and after large gatherings or just moving in a space! It's important to not only smell fresh but even more so have a clean and disinfected space and this product does both very well!
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Lysol spry has been in my cupboard for as long as I can remember, perfect for a quick clean up of for making sure you got all the germs after a deep clean. This scent is nice, not very chemically
Madison G.
This is wonderful! It smells great! It really does smell like summer and i like how it sprays. It covers up all scents so nicely! Its very affordable and sold at most stores. I would recommend and repurchase!
Brandy W.
Lysol should be a must in any home, especially ones with infants or small children. I use it a lot when I know a sickness is going around. Also the scent makes my home smell fresh quickly!!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?