Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
The Lysol in the pink bottle is my favorite scent! This product is great for before and after large gatherings or just moving in a space! It's important to not only smell fresh but even more so have a clean and disinfected space and this product does both very well!
Denise R.
Have this one at work and it smells AMAZING! I'm a big scent freak and I love things that smell good. Our office always gets compliments cause we used this to spray down our counters and desks!
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Lysol spry has been in my cupboard for as long as I can remember, perfect for a quick clean up of for making sure you got all the germs after a deep clean. This scent is nice, not very chemically
Madison G.
This is wonderful! It smells great! It really does smell like summer and i like how it sprays. It covers up all scents so nicely! Its very affordable and sold at most stores. I would recommend and repurchase!
Brandy W.
Lysol should be a must in any home, especially ones with infants or small children. I use it a lot when I know a sickness is going around. Also the scent makes my home smell fresh quickly!!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Great product! I've always used Lysol disinfect spray for my house especially during the flu seasons. I was pleased when they started coming out with scent one. This one here is my favorite I've came across so far!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This spray is great to use on surfaces around the house. It definitely kills germs and smells great. I like that it isn't too expensive. This is a trusted brand in my household.
member-34c3c65d9
Montgomery, AL
I have always used Lysol but the smell was so overpowering to me. But this particular fragrance is just lovely. I use it all the time and I can get a nice pleasant smell while killing those nasty germs and disgusting odor.
Lindsey  S.
My favorite lysol spray ever because it smells tangy and sweet, nothing like your average chemical scents from cleaning products! Which I very much appreciate. It's great for just spraying and freshening up the room real quickly.
Erin H.
Groton, CT
I use this a lot in my home , I spray it on my couches and when my house smells from last night's dinner . Ithe takes away the odors, but it smells like a hospital.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?