Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't like Lysol. Love Lysol for the germs and make sure home smell great. Number one product I buy around the house to keep sickness down and to make my home smell good.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Lysol spray is a must in my household! It's great for keeping surfaces clean and ready for anything. It also doubles as an air freshener. I keep several in my pantry as backups.
Betsy G.
Boardman
Always have this in your home no matter what to kill gems and sanitized your whole house leaving it smelling fresh and clean kind of expensive but worn it to kill germs
Naidelyn V.
I love lysol refreshers because they disinfect while still having and giving iff this amazing refreshing scent to the air . I always have one of these in the house .
Maheen J.
I love spraying this when I clean my house. It leaves my house smelling amazing and summery. Also, in addition to my house smelling nice it disinfects all my furniture as well.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I can’t get enough! I mean I have bought a billion of the same smells. My house smells wonderful. Every room is a new smell. They aren’t over powering. They last forever. So very happy.
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Lysol summer breeze leaves the perfect refreshing smell all over your house. With multiple roommates, I always feel the need to be spraying the house since there is always so much activity going on. I love picking up this product giving it a few sprays and then having my entire house smell like a summer beachy house the entire rest of the day.
Thegirlreview s.
I trust the brand Lysol on disinfecting everything,and it works it makes everything feel nice and clean.it also says that you can use this product around pets...but I sprayed this around my room a little bit and my cat started sneezing uncontrollably,she sneezed 26 times which made me very concerned because she did it no stop,no breaks or anything.So I would say maybe you should keep your pets away from everything when you are spraying this product.
Ann F.
Florence, MS
I use this product at home and at work. During flu season I use it often at work because we interact with the general public. We spray it in the air, one door knobs and in the bathrooms. I use it at home, because I like the scent. I do not like chemical smells so I was happy they came out with this delightful scent.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?