Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Meaghan-Marie L.
I work in medical records for a local ER and am constantly reminded how bad the flu is this year
I don’t like germs being spread around especially with two kids at college, a disabled mother in law and partner that works in the restaurant industry...they are germ catchers and this helps eliminate them, and leaves a nice scent
Shivani P.
These disinfecting spray is awesome!! It’s very easy to use and works on so many different surfaces, which makes the cleaning process much more efficient with using a lesser number of products. Only reason I give it 4 stars is because the scent gets too overpowering quickly, whether it’s this or even a cleaner “linen” scent.
Courtney B.
I’m practically a germophobe, so I love having this around the house. I tend to keep it under my sink and use it on doorknobs/handles a few times a month or when someone is sick.

The scent is very strong, but after a few minutes it’s a pleasant fresh scent.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I used all around my house to disaffect everything . I mostly use this durning fly season and whenever someone in my house is sick . It doesn’t have a flower sent but you can get original I just prefer this one . You can get this at any store .
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I always have a can of Lysol on hand especially during the winter months. It’s a good value and very effective also smells so good. I would recommend you buying this around flu season to keep those nasty germs out of your house
Khansa M.
Brooklyn , NY
This spray smells really good. I do prefer the linen scent more though. This spray lasts a long time and I personally like that it is disinfecting. It’s affordable and comes in big sizes too which is convenient
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I primarily use Lysol when I know someone in my house has been sick, but the air freshener line does have a good scent as well. The price is pretty much comparable to all other brands of air freshener out there as well
Lexie T.
This is my go to product during flu season. I spray this on everything to help fight the germs especially if one in the family has been sick. I get it at my local Walmart at a good price and I recommend this.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is amazing stuff. I use this maybe a little too much. I wouldn't call myself a germaphobe, but when anyone in my family gets sick, I go on a Lysol rampage and this is my go to. Highly recommend!
June R.
st. louis
Lysol is my favorite disinfectant. I feel like it really gets the job done while also maintaining a good but not overpowering scent. It’s usually affordable and worth the price. I would recommend it.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?