Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersLysol
Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 125 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

by Lysol

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz

Do you like the scent of this?
Does anyone else love this scent the best?
Start your review of Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
RuthAnn N.
Hagerstown, MD
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by RuthAnn N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always use lysol discenfectent even before covid. I use it daily. Definitely recommend everyone to keep this on hand !!
Kristina A.
Boardman
I like this scent of lysol sanitizer spray the best. It smells a little less like chemicals than the original scent. It does a nice job sanitizing and keeping things fresh for a long period of time. Its available most places, drug stores and grocery stores. It is a bit pricey and you can often times buy the stores version which is exactly the same thing for a couple dollars cheaper. For the job it does it is worth the price.
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Arleen W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so glad that this item is back on shelves. I have been using this for years and other brands don't cut it. I like that they offer different scents, so there is something for everyone. It is a little more expensive, but when it kills 99.9% it is worth it. Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 57Oz (3X19Oz)
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't really like Lysol for air freshener. It has a bad smell/after smell. It doesn't smell fresh like Febreeze does.
Chris B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol was hard to come by during the pandemic. Now I see it stocked at several stores and I'm relieved. Nothing sanitizes better than this spray or is as convenient. I recommend it.
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great for sanitizing an area or fabric surface. Great for spraying around a window or any area that might have mildew otherwise.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of the normal Lysol smell. However, this one has a nice scent. It’s super hard to find right now, but if you can find it, I recommend it. I use it on doorknobs, and highly touched areas.
D W.
CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this before COVID. Now impossible to find. I generally keep one in every room but am unable to do so since they are unavailable in every store near me. A shame because although each can is not cheap, they are the most effective aerosol disinfectant that I have ever used.
Marcie B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent smells really good! Lysol is great for getting out smells and disenfecting things in my house. I like to spray it on door handles and places we touch a lot.
Vanessa L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This spray offers a lovely Summer Breeze scent. It smells wonderful. I really enjoy using this around my house.