Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
Like the very fresh krisp clean floral smell. The scent lasts throughout the entire house. This product is one the will continue to be in my home. I know that it helps to clen and refreshen the air. But after the initial smell the first actual smell. Then it calms down in the room, the almost subtle but very pronounced smell in the room, clean and fresh.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
My mom used to strip our sheets and spray our mattresses and our entire room with Lysol when we were sick. Keeps the germs out and doesn’t leave too bad of a chemical smell behind. I have never gone a day without using a spray of this.
Shivani P.
These disinfecting spray is awesome!! It’s very easy to use and works on so many different surfaces, which makes the cleaning process much more efficient with using a lesser number of products. Only reason I give it 4 stars is because the scent gets too overpowering quickly, whether it’s this or even a cleaner “linen” scent.
Sandra M.
Salisbury
I have a small licensed child care home, so in order to keep germs at bay, I use a lot of Lysol. I love that they have these new scents to choose from, because with the original scent, the scent was too strong to spray and stay in the room for more than a few seconds at a time.
Jammie C.
We rely on this product in our home Daily to keep bacteria and viruses at bay. We are a 7 person household so trying to keep everyone healthy is a hard job. Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz has a great scent, and does the job it's supposed to do!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I like the smell of this but I like the freshness of
the original much better than this one. I can’t put my finger on what it is about this scent that I can do without. Overall, it does leave a fresh scent in the room and it is supposed to disinfect the area!
Courtney B.
I’m practically a germophobe, so I love having this around the house. I tend to keep it under my sink and use it on doorknobs/handles a few times a month or when someone is sick.

The scent is very strong, but after a few minutes it’s a pleasant fresh scent.
Angela K.
United States
My mother and grandmother always had Lysol spray on hand to spray everything down if they heard anybody sniffle or sneeze and it's just been a tradition to use it cuz you know that you have purified your home when she sprayed it with this product
Arlette C.
I love this Lysol spray makes me feel like my whole house smells like clean summer no more nasty germs just a spray way and everything feels fresh and clean again in love with my life 03 Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Fabi♡ F.
What better than a spray that deotirizes and kills germs.i love the scent and since i have a big family this is a must have at my house.After cleaning i spray this all around.It comes in very handy when my little ones are sick.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?