Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes

by Lysol

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives, which means that a clean home is just as important as leaving no harsh chemical residue behind. Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes are free from harsh chemical residue, ammonia, fragrances, and dyes. They can be used daily on food contact surfaces such as cutting boards and counters, baby areas, toys, and even pet areas! To use, simply wipe surface and let dry. Repeat for stubborn stains. Unlike other wipes, no rinse step is required!

[product:lysol-daily-cleanser-wipes] ?
Start your review of Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes!
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Shaundra J.
Purchased at: CVS
Gentle but effective product. Not harsh on my hands at all. I use these to clean my sons table and surface areas in his room. The formula is free of harsh chemical residue, ammonia, fragrance and dyes and 3x stronger than the regular wipes.
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Target
These are great wipes for every day use. I can use these on any surface and feel good knowing I am not harming my family or pets in any way. These are free of ammonia, fragrances and dyed, and harsh chemical residue. There are great to use in the kitchen or on baby or pet areas. These are an great option for a quick wipe down when you are cleaning up. I use these all the time.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use. Cleans in one pass and disinfects well. Love using in restrooms, door knobs and tables. Cheap and has a good smell
Laura F.
Lakeville, MN
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love these wipes for everyday counter and table cleanup. I love that I don’t have to rinse the surface before it comes in contact with food. The wipes are just thick enough to break through sticky or stuck on food quickly. The scent is clean but not overpowering. Have and will continue to repurchase this product.
Samantha L.
Derry, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I picked these up when I was in a hurry. Grabbed them because of the cheaper price compared to most of the other ones there. Honestly, do yourself a favor and get the lemon scented ones. These work well but smell TERRIBLE when using. At first I thought whatever I was wiping down was what smelled bad, but every time I start cleaning with these it smells like rotten eggs. And it’s not a faint scent either. It’s strong and it lingers. I’ll try to use these until they run out but will not be buying them again.
Mackenzie S.
Tipp City, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I received these wipes in the free welcome baby box from Amazon. The wipes are great to have around, especially near the changing table since my boy likes to pee on everything. And I really like the idea of no harsh chemicals when it comes to my baby’s things. BUT they smell awful. Almost like burnt latex rubber or something. Huge turnoff for me. On top of that the wipes are pretty thin so you have to use more than you normally would with other wipes.
Jenn W.
I wanted to love these but I just don’t. The clothes are thin and typically don’t hold a lot of the cleaner. I end up using several and they don’t seem to clean well. They also leave streaks all over our granite.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes uploaded by LEGIT A.
Amazing wipes if your looking to cleaning down your babies clothes, or even just your kitchen counters. I use all the time when cleaning I received one with a baby box from amazon Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom I use the lemon one and I’m trying out this one too
Cj B.
Works well. Lysol is my go to for all things cleaning. You can’t beat the fresh clean smell.  It cleans everything too!
Patricia C.
LAS TOALLITAS DE LYSOL SON VERSATILES PORQUE TE AYUDAN A LIMPIAR Y DESINFECTAR AL MISMO TIEMPO, SIN ENJUAGAR. SON PRACTICAS PORQUE PUEDEN SER UTILIZADAS EN LA COCINA, NEVERA, BAÑOS, FREGADERO.. SON LIBRES DE QUIMICOS FUERTES COMO EL LEJIA Y SIN  AROMAS. RECOMENDADAS
Ask a question to the Influenster community...