BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Bradford C.
Atlanta
Great daily use. Smells like clean. Does not streak. Can use virtually anywhere. Seems pricey but it’s worth it. I feel very confident in the germ killing power. Yes I would buy again. Got at Kroger.
Karishma 🌺.
I love using this product. Super easy to use and smells clean. Not too pricey and can be found at most of my local stores like Walmart’s or publix. Great for everyday use and an easy, quick clean
morgan l.
Redding
I use this product at least 4 times a week. It is very effective in killing all the bacteria and grime out of my dorm. I like this product because it is easy to use and gets the job done.
Kelly Jo K.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Lysol daily cleanser.. I use it daily and my kitchen counters bathroom counters I even wiped my shower with it. I would recommend it for anybody for everyday cleaning..
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love it. I was selected by Crowdtap to try this for free. This stuff rocks. No gagging fumes, no residue. Just does the job. I am definitely going to continue to use. Recommended.
Shaunna S.
Sapulpa, OK
Great cleaner. Fresh, clean scent that lingers after use. Everyone will know your house / counters / etc. are clean due to the scent. I like that it kills bacteria. It does a good job of cleaning g off stuck on “gunk” too.
Yessi T.
Smells fresh and I love the he spray bottle feature. I use it in the bathroom and does a great job. I use it daily and leaves my bathroom clean and fresh smelling of
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Must have cleanser for my kitchen! I use it every day after doing the dishes and cooking to keep those germs away. It leaves my kitchen clean and smelling clean too!
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Lysol is our go to brand recently after sickness to sanitize all the hard surfaces in our house. We love the fresh scent and the way the surfaces feel after being cleaned. No stickiness or residue left behind.
Angela S.
Marshall
Great for multitude of household items. Great smell. Gets things nice and clean. Leaves no residue after using. Feel safe using this with pets and kids in the house.