BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Kelly M.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love love this product! I use this daily! I have 3 children and 2 dogs. My children range from 2-10 yrs old. The scent isn’t bad smells clean and I feel like it’s a good price for its value. I buy this product all the time. Especially if I’m running low but if it’s on sale I grab it because I will always need Lysol daily cleanser!!!
Teaque S.
Brooklyn
Leaves things smelling really clean.I use it everywhere in my house.I use it in the kitchen to clean up after handling raw meat products.To keep the counters clean and to not transfer food bacteria..I also use it on my cutting boards.For some reason it smells like there is bleach in it.
Tracie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish they would bring back the Kitchen clean with purple label (versus the orange). I feel that my house is getting sanitized and healthier for our family with Lysol products. I loved how the kitchen cleaner degreased my kitchen and the smell. Don’t care for the new replacement.
Starr M.
North Bend, PA
I only use the Lysol brand for my countertops and kitchen floors. I love their Lysol disinfectant wipes. I stay stocked up on the wipes. My go to cleaning product. Quick and easy when wiping anything down. I use this spray on my stove and door knobs and table. Love this brand.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
This is a nice cleaner for the price it is.
Not expensive I got it for $3.
You can get it from target, Walmart and I think food lion I’m not sure on that one.
Though It cleans and get the job done if your not trying to spend too much on a cleaning product.
As always you get what you paid for.
jennifer d.
I use this everyday to clean my table, counters and kids table. It has a light scent of bleach (but hasn't ruined my clothes so I don't think I think it is too strong). It doesn't irritate my hands and cleans very well. Highly recommended.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like Lysol products. Maybe it's because I don't have very much experience with any others and am scared to go out and try another. I find that this works for me. It gets the job done and I haven't had any complications because of using it. Fingers crossed.
Chelsea W.
Holly Springs, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the environmentally safe and children safe ingredients. I use it on everything from my children’s toys, to the bathroom. It is very effective surprisingly. I will for sure buy this againLysol® Daily Cleanser
Alyssa C.
I absolutely LOVE this Lysol!!! It so gentle yet harsh on stains and scum. I use this when I wipe down my kitchen table, kitchen counters, the island, and my stove! It always gets the job done, highly recommend!
Lauren F.
Honolulu, Hawaii
This product is good for daily use. It’s great for germaphobes; you really feel like your counters are sterile. However, the bottle can break easily if dropped which has happened to me on more than on occasion.