BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Courtney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product, I use it in my kitchen as well as other areas in my home. It cleans and disinfects. It is very watery so it does leave streaks sometimes when you spray too much. Don't use on glass.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Use this occasionally when I’m deep cleaning the house. Gets the job done. But defiantly doesn’t have a refreshing smell which I don’t like. You can tell that I’ve been cleaning after using.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
I'm a busy housewife to a welder, a Momma to a three-year-old boy, cat, dog and caretaker of countless fruits and veggies in our 9 Gardens. I need a cleaning product tough enough to get through dirt and grime but gentle enough to be sprayed on most surfaces in our home. I love that Lysol's Daily Cleanser is "free from harsh chemical residue" due to hypochlorous acid (biproduct of chlorine dissolved in water) as its active ingredient. I love that this product is unscented, unlike most competing cleansers. It leaves my white countertops spotless. Works on glass and mirrors in a pinch. Great on stove tops. Has an accurate nozzle and easy sprayer. Overall great cleanser.
Caitlynn C.
Blue Springs
I love this stuff. I am constantly wiping down counters and tables and bathroom counters, you name it. It’s a great cleaner, but delicate enough to use constantly. It smells pretty good too!
Marian A.
Westover
I got this in the mail to try and am so glad I did. I love this cleaner so much. I love that it had no harsh chemicals or dyes. I use it on everything and it doesn't have any smell. Cleaned so well. Also a disinfectant which I also love. Very good quality product for your money great price not overly expensive.
Liset S.
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it
Christine B.
Eugene
This product that is something you'll have around the house for years to come. It's effortless to use and yields a good result. It smells like a cleaning solution but in the best way because it does not smell like heavy chemicals. This has good value and is something that I just keep in the shower to spray after I'm done, which has worked well to keep the grout and tiles clean on the floor and walls. I highly recommend!!!
Samantha S.
Valley center , KS
This is a great product that really gets the area clean. It is a great value for my budget because instead of getting a few different sprays this is a multipurpose spray! I usually get mine from Walmart and would recommend you get some too!!
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
I love the daily cleaner, it doesn’t smell of harsh chemicals, and gets all the tough everyday stains out, especially around my stove burners! Very reasonable if you purchase during the Target offers of buy $25 worth of product get a $5 gift card back
Kelly M.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love love this product! I use this daily! I have 3 children and 2 dogs. My children range from 2-10 yrs old. The scent isn’t bad smells clean and I feel like it’s a good price for its value. I buy this product all the time. Especially if I’m running low but if it’s on sale I grab it because I will always need Lysol daily cleanser!!!