BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Meggan F.
I recently purchased this product because I had a coupon. I was expecting it to be clean smelling, but not harsh. It smells just like I’m spraying bleach all over. A little to strong for my taste. I prefer something more natural and less potent.
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Good basic daily cleaner and comes in a big size. Effective yet very costly, luckily you are able to use coupons as they are always available. Scent isn’t too bad, will likely try a better more fruitier scent if available next time.
Shea S.
Works great and can tackle all sorts of random messes or clean ups needed. I don’t really venture out and try many other products because this always seems to do the job! It’s definitely a good cleaning staple to have in your house.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this particular Lysol cleaner. I like things that are daily use and are too harsh on everything. Are usually sprayed this in my shower after we showered to avoid the shower found building at the bottom of the bathtub
Angela P.
Jasper
I love to use this in the kitchen for daily clean up. I know it is cleaning and get most of the germs out of my house. It makes my house smell clean and it gets up those stuck on food off the counter. Recommend this product.
ᴳᴵᴺᴬ M.
Amherst, NY
I love using Lysol products. The smell is great, and it always makes me feel like I really am actually cleaning my home and not just pushing dirt around. I find Lysol to be extremely effective, and would definitely recommend this to others as well as buy it again.
Breanna M.
Torrance , CA
Also really like this cleanser as well. Really disinfects and leaves my bathroom and kitchen spotless. Also gives me peace of mind that my bathroom (toilet, floor, sink, and tub) are throughly clean and disinfected.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Lysol Daily Cleanser is a great cleaning solution for around the house on any hard surface. It leaves a non sticky, streak free clean. The only downfall to this solution is that it smells like a chemical cleaning solution.
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great cleaner! it works well on all surfaces in my house! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
The price is good and I feel like it really does a great job cleaning! I like that i can get this anywhere. The scent is good as well. Effective and I would recommend this product to other people for sure