BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Brooke G.
Columbia City, IN
This works great !! I use it all over the house for many different things ! I think the price is right , and it’s a big bottle !!!!!! Only con it’s always sold out !
Jordan S.
Taylors, SC
This cleaner works with just about everything!! It gets stains out and really helps to clean countertops and tables. The only thing I don’t like is the strong scent.
AM P.
I use this stuff everywhere, and it cleans really very well. Its effective, and definitely gives you your money's worth, as its not too pricey. I usually use it for countertops, but the bottle specifies where it can/cannot be used. I would definitely buy this again.
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
As a college student, my room and bathroom gets dirty once in a while. I use this to help me clean. The smell is not too strong. Very affordable and you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
Mackenzie D.
Alpharetta
This is an awesome cleanser and I have used this product for years around the house. When I think back on a product that has never failed me over multiple years, this is it. Lysol is an awesome brand as we all know, and this cleanser only justifies that!
Cheyenne C.
Myerstown , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this Daily Lysol spray. It doesn’t leave any harsh chemical residue on any of the surfaces I clean. It makes me feel better after my cats are walking around on my counters. It’s not harsh and still gets the job done! I will buy again!
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Has that wonderful sanitized, clean smell that leaves you feeling safe for your loved ones to put their hands on doorknobs, bathroom handles and so on. I feel like the house is disinfected and I didn’t have to do a lot of work to get it there!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I just got this in the mail to try and I’m so glad that I did. I love that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals and that it’s perfectly safe for my young babies that I have at home but that it still gets the job done I would definitely recommend
Bobbi M.
Bad Axe
Purchased at: Walmart
A little goes along way which is nice because the cleanser lasts awhile. The quality is wonderful for the price you pay. I use this in the kitchen and bathroom it doesn’t leave behind any residue or streaks I will use this over and over
Susan V.
Claremore, OK
Lysol... a giant in the war against germs! So effective against germs like staph... germs that can make us ill... guard your family by using Lysol and your can rest easier knowing you used the best! I always keep this spray bottle handy.