BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Erica M.
Granby, MA
Love that it’s in a spray bottle and it does a great job cleaning. Takes all the yuck from my three kiddos off the table and counters very easily and makes everything feel very clean.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that there are only three ingredients in this. It's totally replaced all my other similar cleaners. I feel safe using it on the counter if I need to quickly sanitize before coming.
B P.
I've always loved Lysol, the brand, the smell, the cleaning power. Everything about it. I always check to make sure I have two bottles around and when 1 runs out, order the next 1.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
I love the daily cleanser in areas where my kids spend a lot of time.  It cleans without leaving behind a residue and without nasty chemical smells.  If I'm doing major degreasing or scrubbing, I choose other items, but for something every day, this is perfect.  I use it most nights on our kitchen table!
Leslie W.
Ada, OK
I really really like the lysol daily cleaner and has 3 ingredients it's not harmful for my kids I can use it anywhere , even around the pets and it makes us cleaner and healthier
Liahna W.
Knoxville, TN
I trust Lysol to keep my home clean and germ free.  I love that this product is safe for daily use and that I can use it around my pets.  The smell is great and not overpowering, like some products.  Very good value and I would definitely purchase again.  This is a staple in my home.
Christy D.
El Dorado
I use this cleanser on a daily basis for most of my cleaning needs. Knowing that I am using Lysol assures me that I am getting things REALLY clean, not just on the surface.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
i love that it only has 3 ingredients but why does it have a strong smell of bleach? i gets the jobs done and doesn't leave a residue like most cleaners. i use it to clean all of my daughters stuff. Lysol is my go to so i figured i would give this a try o and i got it for really cheap
Sheri P.
Purchased at: Target
Cleans and Lysol® Daily Cleanser love it, bleach smell and smells clean dont wear good clothes when using it, it will bleach you clothes unfortunately it happened to my favorite Michael Kors Jean's and uggs... bleach spots. But I do love the product still and will continue to use it.
Jordan S.
Taylors, SC
This cleaner works with just about everything!! It gets stains out and really helps to clean countertops and tables. The only thing I don’t like is the strong scent.