BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Brandy V.
Love my daily cleaner! As expected, I can count on Lysol to get things clean the first time! One stop shop for my kitchen, bathroom and even on my outdoor furniture!
Assiralc T.
Doral, FL
If you are looking to clean and everything is impeccable and most importantly free of germs, this is perfect I love it! Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
Hira A.
Montreal
It is a perfect multi purpose cleaner. I use it almost everyday for cleaning in the kitchen and washroom. It is wonderful and I highly recommend it.
Cesia E.
Durango, Dgo
It really is my daily cleaner, i use it to make sure everythig ends up clean and desinfected. I like its fresh smell and it dosnt feel sticky at all
Ariel G.
Este es de uso diario y así mismo lo utilizo a diario en el área de juegos de mi bebe para mantenerlo libre de cualquier bacteria o gérmen
Amanda S.
waterloo
Not really sure how I can write a bunch on this but it works greaT. It’s reliable. Effective. Has that clean smell. Not streaky.
Rouba H.
London, ON
the smell of this isn’t too chemically, which i really like. it does the job really well and leaves all surfaces as clean as new
Justine N.
Fergus, ON
Great cleaning product for everyday use. Con would be not safe for the little people in my house so worry about where I used it.
PatriciaAbreu b.
Doral, FL
It's perfect to clean all, it kills all the gérmenes and it's no toxic for the skin, perfect to clean the kitchen and bathroom
Blessy Z.
Kelowna
Good and effective at what it is intended for. However, it is not natural and may be toxic around children and pets.