BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Katelyn M.
Barrie, ON
this is a great spray, it is lightly scented, and it is useful on almost all surfaces. I do however find it streaks on our wooden coffee table and will usually wash down with a warm cloth. this is my go-to spray cleaner for most hard surfaces. So far it has not stained or bleached any surfaces in our home.
Amy K.
Montreal
I like this as an every day kitchen/ bathroom/ "what did my kid just get on the wall?" Kind of a cleaner. I have two boys under six and a cat and i am the only one that cleans and I work. I don't have time to think about cleaner. I thave time to think about spray, wipe, did it do the job? Ok, done. This works.
M.A M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product on daily basis to clean my glass table and the glass furniture like the wall side glass showcase.. It help me to remove any kind of dirt or finger tips from the table... love this product..
Sarah J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this as our everyday cleaner. It never ever gets put away. It leaves a nice clean feeling in our home. Affordable and has good value. Love everything about this cleaner!! My family also enjoys this cleaner and I get compliments on my counters all the time!
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is also a great product for the matter of cleaning up after a non potty trained puppy! It has a great friend and it works very effectively. You can use it for basically anything and everything everything smelling fresh and clean
Angelica D.
Even though I use Lysol daily cleaner everyday, one bottle lasts for months. I use this product when I'm sweeping y he floors, also on the kitchen counter and the bathrooms to desinfect. It smells very good and is effective.
Gressi Q.
mi es un buen acompañante de la limpieza, no es toxico ni agresivo a la piel, es maravilloso porque no se enjuaga, solo se aplica y ademas de hacer un buen limpiado no es necesario echar agua para sacar o restregar
Tatum T.
Guelph
Purchased at: Walmart
Lysol is one of the best cleaning brands out there. It’s always a good value and gets the job done without disappointing. It’s not pricey and is really good for keeping the house clean. Would buy again
Zahra M.
Sharjah
It really helps cleaning up my windows and my glassdoors. Also its really effective when you have made some greasy dinner so as to clean the stove or the kitchen walls. I must say its a good value with great price. I also like the spray cap. The best part is you can re-use these bottles after the cleanser is over in many ways, learned it from a DIY page.
Nachito B.
For me it is an excellent product and I would like to be able to make it known even more among my followers, friends and family I would like to receive one please and thank you for your attention