BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Christine N.
Bessemer, AL
We spray this in our shower and tub. It seems to work though the smells is a bit overwhelming
Brittany D.
Purchased at: Target
Cleans efficiently and my go to cleaner. I really like the lemon kind as well. Good product.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Great product for everyday cleaning. Works great for all rooms and jobs. It smells good too.
Jenny M.
Marlton
Does a decent job. Feel ok using in kitchen bc it has less chemicals. Purchases at target.
Breean M.
Great daily cleanser, it’s one of my go to products. Love the way it makes my house smell.
Kristen C.
Newington
Purchased at: Target
Love this product for the kitchen and bathroom!! Use it daily and will continue to use it!
Jenn J.
West Seneca
Great everyday every room cleaner. Kills germs and keeps your house smelling clean. Love it
Sarah A.
freehold
Great product to use in the household. Very affordable, reliable, and gets the job done.
Lisa S.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great in my kitchen and bathroom. I love it!
I really have nothing bad to say.
Ana
Love it love it great smell not expensive at all I would love to have a bigger bottle