BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Christopher g.
durham
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice everyday cleaner. Keeps my family happy and healthy! Will always have this stuff in the house.
Jessica F.
Brick Township
Purchased at: Target
I love the daily cleanser. It smells great and does it’s job well! I’ve been buying this for years
Abigail Z.
Se mira muy buen producto me gusta mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero ya lo probe muy bien
Ashley W.
Morgantown
Perfect for doing the basic cleaning on a daily basis. Not to harsh, but still gets the job done.
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
It does get the job done. Trusted brand. I use this to clean my bathroom and it lifts dirt well.
Molly J.
A fantastic cleaner that leaves the surface looking cleaner & the area smells clean which I like.
Mikelyn M.
Thomson, GA
It’s not as good as some other cleansers I’ve used. Wonderfully fresh, and works well in a pinch.
Jasmine G.
Granada Hills
this is great for cleaning and the smell isn’t too strong or chemically and gets the job done .
sarah k.
madison
Keeping my house clean is important. From the kitchen counters to the bathrooms i trust Lysol.
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a good cleaner for every day use. I use it in my bathroom sink and in tiki era in my home