BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Jennifer M.
Chestertown , MD
Love this stuff! It works great and gets things clean and germ free! The smell is not too overpowering either.
allasandra m.
Clayton, NC
Keeps my house clean without leaving any films or residues. Works great in my kitchen as well as in my bathroom
Joellie S.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. Once I am done cooking I clean up and just wipe down the counters with this stuff.
jennifer c.
Orange , VA
I love Lysol, Any Lysol products are 💯 in my book. Plain and simple. Affective
Great value/always a great price
Carolyn C.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Target
Good cleaner. Does the job. Wish it was a little less harsh but still a good cleaner. Price is good. Smells ok.
Kaylee M.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great on any surface. Product has a clean smell and cleans up any mess. I always have it in the house.
Deandra P.
Weldon Spring, MO
I prefer the Lysol wipes. They work well and keep my surfaces clean and germ free. This is my second choice.
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Harsh smell. Leaves a film and just completely not a fan of this. I would rather just get dollar store brand
Karrie B.
united states
I love all lysol products. They smell good, clean everything and disinfects better than any other product.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
Works great on most solid surfaces. Very pungent, especially in a small space. Open window or turn on fan.