BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Eva N.
st. louis
Purchased at: Target
Works pretty good for everyday cleaning!! Like when there’s a coupon for this product. Would buy again when I run out
Hortensia P.
CAPE CORAL , FL
Tengo un bebé recién nacido y por lo mismo me gusta dejar todo limpio y desinfectado por eso uso Lysol es buenísimo.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I use this after cooking or for quick cleanups in the bathroom. It works very well and doesn't leave a harsh scent
Robin F.
Middleton
Used daily for cleaning around the house. The isn't bad. It is easy to use, sleek bottle with user friendly nozzle.
Mariah B.
Mercedes, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to keep my house clean and this is my go too product for that. Every time I go to the store I always get it
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
Great for good deep cleaning. My girls always make a big mess after eating. Great to clean kitchen counters with.
Christine J.
Cypress
Purchased at: Target
Easy to use because I can use it any where. Doesn’t have a harsh chemical smell like other multi purpose cleaners
Jacquelyn B.
Hamilton Township
Purchased at: CVS
I use this product daily in my bathroom and in the shower stall. It keeps it clean and doesn't leave a residue.
allasandra m.
Clayton, NC
Keeps my house clean without leaving any films or residues. Works great in my kitchen as well as in my bathroom
Joellie S.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. Once I am done cooking I clean up and just wipe down the counters with this stuff.