BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have only used this a few times but I feel like Lysol is a brand that I trust. This product does a great job of cleaning.
Tiffanie C.
Caledonia
I can’t be around harsh chemicals or a cleaner with a strong smell to it but this I can spray all day and it not bother me.
Griselda M.
I love this product. I use it daily in my home. I have kids and this product keeps my home disinfected and smelling clean.
Desiree S.
corpus Christi,tx
Purchased at: H-E-B
This product is good cleans well doesn't have bad Chemicals in it and doesn't have a bad smell I use it all over the house
Jessica L.
Keeps things clean. The scent isn’t too powerful. Good value. Not too expensive and lasts a while for me. Bought at Target.
Danelle B.
Wind Gap, PA
This is a great product. I mainly use this is my bathroom. It cleans the tub and toilet nicely. Not too harsh of a smell.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
Very impressed with this cleaner. It's gentle enough to use on everyday surfaces but strong enough to kill all the germs
hailey r.
Colorado
This is a very great product I recommend this to anyone I can rely on this brand and everything about it is amazing! ❤
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
A great daily cleaner. I use it to wipe down my bathroom and kitchen surfaces daily. Perfect for cleaning basic messes.
Kiera L.
Bethlehem , PA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for keeping the house clean! With 6 kids I need something that works well. Always will trust the Lysol company!