BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Olivia F.
Orlando, Fl
I use Lysol a lot, it’s one of my favorite cleaning brands. It does smell like chemicals and kind of give me a headache though.
Allison R.
I really like this product for cleaning. Don’t really care for the smell but when I’ve bought it I used it very often to clean.
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
Been cleaning my household with this product for years now. It always works for what I need it for. Makes my house smell great
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
It's pretty good and has a good amount in it for the price. I usually use it to clean my bathroom tub and counter. Works great
Ashley N.
New Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff leaves my bathroom shinning bright like a diamond! It just smells so fresh and so clean too. Definitely a must have
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Does not work. Do not waste your money on this product. It leaves a residue and a horrible scent behind. Yuck, no thank you.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
We love Lysol products, there’s no harsh odor and they kill 99% Bacteria. You can buy most Lysol products at any drug store.
DeAnn S.
Hamilton, NJ
One of the best cleaners around. Very inexpensive and does the job it’s supposed to do! I definitely recommend this product!
ruiriupanda D.
San Pedro, CA
Purchased at: Target
The lysol daily cleaner is good for any minimim stains or dirt youd like to clean anywhere. You can just spray and then wipe
Desiree S.
corpus Christi,tx
Purchased at: H-E-B
This product is good cleans well doesn't have bad Chemicals in it and doesn't have a bad smell I use it all over the house