BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Jackie B.
This I like when I clean clean. Make sure I clean inside out of my kitchen with this. Smells ok but the cleaning is what I like.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This cleans everywhere. In the kitchen. In the bathroom. In the the living room. In the bedroom. In the laundry room. Everywhere.
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this product, especially because it is safe for my kids and dog. It is lightly scented a doesn’t leave a film or residue.
It feels like it's disinfecting and getting the job done. I only worry about it's safely with kids since I have two little ones
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
It's pretty good and has a good amount in it for the price. I usually use it to clean my bathroom tub and counter. Works great
Allison R.
I really like this product for cleaning. Don’t really care for the smell but when I’ve bought it I used it very often to clean.
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
Been cleaning my household with this product for years now. It always works for what I need it for. Makes my house smell great
Ashley N.
New Haven
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff leaves my bathroom shinning bright like a diamond! It just smells so fresh and so clean too. Definitely a must have
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I’ve been buying a lot of Lysol products lately since it has been on sale, I use it regularly to clean the surfaces in my house
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome cleaner. Easily good quality. Picks up products very well too. Definitely recommend it. Kills germs and smells awesome.