BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Pamela S.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect if you have kids or nieces around! I also use this with aome tools of personal care for me and my husband, highly recommend it!
Nikolai X.
Port Charlotte
Purchased at: Walmart
Mostly use it in the bathroom and kitchen. If I'm not using bleach I'm usually using Lysol you don't always want the smell of bleach
Ashley C.
San Antonio
Having & 6 and a 1 year old is tricky when they want everything in there mouth. Not my favorite smell but i feel it cleans very well
DESIREE H.
MIDDLETOWN
Quick and Easy and can be used anywhere. i do wish is shared the fragrance was a bit more appealing. The price is a plus too!
Hailey T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is good if you are sick or you just want to keep a clean space. It’s sensitive so you can use it often without damaging items.
Ashley R.
I just started using this and I absolutely love It! There's no harsh chemicals in it and I use it to clean everywhere in my house.
Carla N.
Purchased at: Target
Good ol' Lysol. I use it all the time. There's something about knowing it kills 99.9% of germs on the bottle. I love the wipes too.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Purchased at: Target
Use it for everything! Love this product! Smells a little strong but cleans very well. Not too expensive. Outperforms other brands.
Jackie B.
This I like when I clean clean. Make sure I clean inside out of my kitchen with this. Smells ok but the cleaning is what I like.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This cleans everywhere. In the kitchen. In the bathroom. In the the living room. In the bedroom. In the laundry room. Everywhere.