Lysol® Daily Cleanser Wipes uploaded by LEGIT A.

BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means that a clean home is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

Product Features

• Free from harsh chemical residues
  • Suitable for use on food-contact surfaces, toys, baby and pet areas
  • Free from amonia, fragrances, and dyes
  • No rinse step is required!

New Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes are free from harsh chemical residue, ammonia, fragrances, and dyes. They can be used daily on food contact surfaces such as cutting boards and counters, baby areas, toys, and even pet areas! Unlike other wipes, no rinse step is required!

Usage: To use, simply wipe surface and let dry. Repeat for stubborn stains.

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I received these wipes in the free welcome baby box from Amazon. The wipes are great to have around, especially near the changing table since my boy likes to pee on everything. And I really like the idea of no harsh chemicals when it comes to my baby’s things. BUT they smell awful. Almost like burnt latex rubber or something. Huge turnoff for me. On top of that the wipes are pretty thin so you have to use more than you normally would with other wipes.
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
Amazing wipes if your looking to cleaning down your babies clothes, or even just your kitchen counters. I use all the time when cleaning I received one with a baby box from amazon Lysol® Lemon and Lime Blossom® Disinfecting Wipes I use the lemon one and I’m trying out this one too
Jenn W.
severna park
I wanted to love these but I just don’t. The clothes are thin and typically don’t hold a lot of the cleaner. I end up using several and they don’t seem to clean well. They also leave streaks all over our granite.
Carla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use. Cleans in one pass and disinfects well. Love using in restrooms, door knobs and tables. Cheap and has a good smell
Taneisha h.
1,466 reviews
Great product gets the job done real fast works on just about everything
Perfect for quick clean and disinfectant