BY LYSOL

It’s no coincidence. The places that need the most cleaning are also the places your family lives. Which means getting rid of germs is just as important as leaving no harmful chemical residue behind.

New Lysol Daily Cleanser is made with 3 simple ingredients, is free from harsh chemical residue, and kills 99.9% of germs. It’s safe to use in baby areas, on food contact surfaces, and in pet areas.

Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I am honestly in awe of how well this worked. I have tried multiple “green” or “no harsh chemical” cleaners, and they were all awful. They either were basically just water or left a chalky residue that was harder to clean than the original mess! This did have a slight chlorine smell, but I’ll take that over bleach any day. I decided to tackle my bathtub, which has admittedly been ignored too long - hair dye stains, soap scum, etc. With less than five minutes of scrubbing, my tub finally looks white and clean again. It did not do as great a job on chrome (drain, faucet) as the porcelain, but I’m still very impressed.
I did receive this product free of charge from CrowdTap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is the go to product in my home when cleaning it cleans wonderful in kitchen countertops, stoves refrigerator tables TV consuls at Cetera without leaving any residue or a lot of smell behind it’s super gentle on the skin as well which is great because my whole family has supersensitive skin.
It’s a wonderful buy for the price I definitely recommend to anyone
LARA L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gentle and effective. Perfect for cutting boards and safe around pets which is essential for me. Doesn’t really have a scent either so it doesn’t overpower other products.
Jessica F.
Macomb
It has a nice smell, clean, and it really does pick up stubborn messes. It isn’t too pricey and overall is a good value cleaning product. I was impressed with its effectiveness. I bought it at Walmart and would buy it again in the future. These kind of products scare me though because of chemicals and if they can absorb or be injested if I set something on my counter.
Sandy S.
Detroit
 I love the fresh smell of Lysol and how the home smells so clean. I love how it takes care of the germs doesn’t leave any residue and surfaces. It has a nice sent to it. And the value is really nice I don’t find it to be pricey at all. And I definitely would buy it again. I highly recommend this for anyone to use.
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
Lysol daily cleanser kills 99.9 % of viruses & bacteria. It’s free from harsh chemicals, ammonia and fragrances + dyes. I have received this complimentary product to test out. So far it does a good job in killing germs I have used in the kitchen, my daughter toys, and in the bathroom. Just spray and let it stand for at least 5 to 10 mins then you wipe away. I also love that it doesn’t have a strong smell + it doesn’t leave any residues or odors.
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love using this cleaner all around the house. Plus with a little one it makes me feel more comfortable in cleaning her stuff after she uses it or cleaning preowned stuff before she uses it. I also have the Lysol Daily Cleanser wipes and I love them just as much!!
Robin R.
Los Angeles
For those fast clean ups daily this is the product forever to have use.  The scent is lovely and not harsh. It can be used wherever you need a cleaning. It works on all surface areas. It’s reasonably priced for us consumers. I recommend this product.
Sarah C.
Douglasville , GA
I got this as an option because my husband and mother in law have sensitive noses and I also have a little puppy who likes to explore. This has little smell and is great to use in the kitchen. Leave on a little longer to disinfect. Great product!
AA A.
New Albany
This cleaner is a necessity! You spray it, let it sit for a minute to kill all the germs, wipe it up and boom your counter tops are clean and you don’t have to worry about your kids catchin the flu. Everyone has to have this it’s a must!