Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Neutra Air Fabric Mist

by Lysol

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Neutra Air® Fabric Mist.
Eliminates Bacterial Odors At The Source.
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria***.
For Ultimate Freshness.
17.0 fl oz (1 pt 1 fl oz) 502 ml.

How much this product stay in the fabrics?
Start your review of Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Neutra Air Fabric Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product the linen scent I think it's so refreshing and smells so great and it's not that pricey I dont think it needs any improvement in my opinion and I think if your in the market for this kind of product I recommend you give it a try and see if it works as well for you
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Need a quick scent boost!? This smells amazing and almost every store carries it. It’s very affordable.
Michelle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this for sofa and cortins in the hose after I clean the house I spray some in the sofas and the cortins keep that fresh smell in the house 🏠 house clean is the best feeling 👌
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love this fabric lysol, especially for our car. There's nothing worse than a sweaty stinky seat, after sitting in them for a period of time on a trip. It doesn't take too long to dry on the fabric, as long as you don't saturate it completely. It leaves a nice fresh scent behind, that lasts for quite awhile.
Jessica S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The Lysol Crisp Linen scent is perfect to have my house smelling amazing in seconds especially when I have unexpected guests, it subtle without being to overpowering and it’s reasonably priced for the quality of the product, highly recommended!
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
If your a clean freak like myself you’ll definitely love and appreciate this little beauty it’s amazing and it cleans the air as you please get this it’s so worth it
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
I don't find it worth the money I spend on it. I have bought it twice and I hate that the smell only lasts a few minutes. I used it to clean some homes and I felt I had to spray the whole bottle just to put a refreshing smell in the air. I have also uses it in my home and I have an open floor plan downstairs and just a few sprays does nothing.
Clarissa S.
West Liberty, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Little in the expensive side but definitely love the smell of it just doesn’t last very long
Stephanie B.
Naples, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol crisp linen is a refreshing clean laundry scent. This is my favorite air refreshing fragrance for my home and fabrics.
Shweta M.
Novi, MI
It does work and is really a nice addition if you do laundry yourself. My clothes [email protected] good after using this.