Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills the source of mold allergens**.
Lysol® brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors.

Does anyone trust any other disinfectant sprays ?
Does it really kill all germs?
Where has everyone had success in purchasing this Lysol Spray? I live in Northern California and cannot locate anywhere. I am a hospital worker and would love to be able to disinfect my crocs♥️
Start your review of Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray!
Product Highlights
“Perfect for door knobs, trash cans, phones, handles, childrens toys, any place that needs a good disinfecting but is awkward to clean.” in reviews
“Lysol spray is a must have in my household, especially during cold and flu Season it helps to prevent the spread of germs. ” in reviews
“I use Lysol Disinfectant a lot especial during back to school can't have the kids getting sick with so many things going around ” in reviews
“Love the Lysol 99 present kills germs we always have it in the house and when someone is sick it's used even more to help get ride of all the germs.” in reviews
“When we have had new babies or any sick family member its been useful to quickly sanitize door handles, toilets, sinks and counters as well as the air. ” in reviews
Rome, GA
Lysol is generally my favorite brand for cleaning products. This spray Isn’t my favorite product however. I used to use it by spraying surfaces around my home or by spraying a paper towel and then wiping surfaces though I don’t use it as often as I used to anymore. It certainly helps that it’s an aerosol but being so means you also have to worry about inhaling any spray. Wearing a mask may be helpful for some people especially if you’re using it in a more ‘closed off space’ like a bathroom (mine has no windows. Only a fan.) Also, this is perfect for wiping the inside of my trash can every once in a while but if you just spray and don’t wipe it up after a few minutes, it starts to build up a semi sticky residue after a while.
San Bernardino
I have used Lysol Crisp Linen Disinfect Spray for years. I love the feeling of cleaning then giving the house a few sprits of disinfectant spray to make sure that all of the unseen germs or scents are eliminated. The crisp linen scent gives an extra touch to the room without being overbearing. My house always feels so fresh afterwards. I especially love it during this time where extra precautions are needed because of Covid 19. I keep a bottle in my car to spray down shopping bags when out for essentials. It works just as well for my steering wheel, door handles, and shoes. The price is great, it comes in a variety of scents and I will continue to but this product.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now normally I would give this product a five-star but due to the pricing I gave it a four-star I think that you can go and get an off brand spray that does just the same for a cheaper price and sometimes more product and I think that Lysol is an amazing thing and for anything that can't be physically wipe down that's just like an amazing product to have but I don't enjoy the smell of it which is something that I'm willing to deal with if it's going to kill bacteria but the price has always been a deal-breaker for me
Paris, KY
This is the only disinfectant product that I believe really works! This doesn't have an awful smell like most and actually smells very clean and fresh. The spray is very good and it dries very quickly. This is the only disinfectant I will use on my furniture. It doesn't leave behind no residue at all, and says it kills 99.9% of all germs! The only one I really trust!
Anaheim, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although I prefer Lysol Wipes or Clorox Wipes, the Lysol spray delivers exactly what it should. I usually tend to go for wipes since aerosol sprays aren't good fore the environment, and honestly I can't stand feeling "suffocated" when spraying this. It does what it should and cleans/disinfects things and I usually use it when I deep clean the house especially the toilets. I will always have Lysol cans readily available in my house and recommend to anyone looking to clean and disinfect their house.
Auburn , AL
Essential given the current pandemic we’re living in. I’ve been keeping a bottle of this on my kitchen counter and using it to disinfect door knobs and handles around my house every few days. Most importantly, I use this to disinfect my groceries after I get them delivered. I use this spray to disinfect everything outside before bringing it into my house. This whole experience has really made me think about doing a less extreme version of these measures in regular life when we aren’t living in a pandemic.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol has been around forever for a reason-it works! I use this around the house when cleaning and the crisp linen scent is awesome! Still smells clean but a little less of a clinical smell. My husband is currently undergoing cancer treatment and I work in food and beverage so I am exposed to a lot of people and illnesses so I have used this to spray down refrigerator handles, water faucets, etc. and he hasn’t gotten sick in over 6 months of treatment! Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray
Purchased at: Target
I love that this product disinfects - I keep it at my desk at work to keep my space clean and free of germs. The product smells like a cleaning supply product would - you can smell a scent of chemical mixed with what I would say is a floral scent, but it is not overpowering to where it gives me a headache. I also like that there isn’t a filmy residue leftover after using like some cleaning products have. This one actually removes dirt and germs from the surface and you can see a difference immediately.
Erie, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a mama with three littles. I keep many of these on hand so I can go spray crazy throughout our house, especially the kids rooms and play room because I prefer my children not get every cold and flu that comes around. Since I can’t get my kids to keep their fingers out of their eyes, nose, or mouth... this is my secret weapon and I believe it makes a huge difference. Only advice, try not to straight up douse surfaces with this stuff. It will just drip all over the walls and take forever to dry.
avondale, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this disinfectant spray for years! Being a mom with 2 kids, the house can turn into a germ circus! I clean the house once a week and I make sure to disinfect with Lysol disinfectant spray. Being a mother to a preemie baby, I tend to be extra careful what I can and cannot use since his lungs are weaker than full term babies. Lysol disinfectant spray also has a pleasant, neutral smell. Doesn’t smell like bleach and ammonia like a lot of other disinfectant products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Gina C. • il y a 2 mois
This product works very well and kills most viruses. It is very hard to find at the stores right now though.