BY LYSOL #4 in Disinfectants

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills the source of mold allergens**.
Lysol® brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors. see more...

• Trying to figure how long til I get a voxbox to show off ...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite disinfectant spray?8 Answers
  • I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How l...25 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect for door knobs, trash cans, phones, handles, childrens toys, any place that needs a good disinfecting but is awkward to clean." in 14 reviews
  • "Lysol spray is a must have in my household, especially during cold and flu Season it helps to prevent the spread of germs. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use Lysol Disinfectant a lot especial during back to school can't have the kids getting sick with so many things going around " in 7 reviews
  • "Love the Lysol 99 present kills germs we always have it in the house and when someone is sick it's used even more to help get ride of all the germs." in 7 reviews
  • "When we have had new babies or any sick family member its been useful to quickly sanitize door handles, toilets, sinks and counters as well as the air. " in 6 reviews
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Never will I ever exist without this stuff. I even keep a mini can in my travel bag. I know if I use this product as instructed, it disinfects and freshens, and puts my OCD/germaphobia to rest, which, I can assure you, is not an easy task. I can't not have this stuff on me. I depend upon it especially when traveling, because there is no telling who has touched what with God only knows what kind of filthy hands. I'd genuinely be unable to travel without lysol disinfectant spray.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
Ok let’s be honest theirs no immediate way to find out if this works but it is a comfort to spray all over after someone has been sick. It says it does its job and I do feel as if I don’t keep up with spraying periodically we get slightly sicker (might also just be time to get sick again though). All in all, this is something I always have on hand and do use religiously.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Citrus Meadows more...
The orange one smells the best! So refreshing and crips and clean. I spray this before and during flu and cold season on all the door handles and knobs in the house, as well as light switches and anything else that gets touched and not normally cleaned.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Lysol is a classic and nothing beats it for, say, deodorizing indoor pet accidents, to which my senior dog has regrettably become more prone. Also great for any damp spaces prone to mold, like under a sink. I really don't want to know about the environmental consequences, thank you, although perhaps vinegar and baking soda might be more ecologically righteous. When used sparingly, I seriously doubt I am hastening Climate Change in any significant way--plus it doesn't take much of the stuff to do the job.
Kenisha C.
I worked in a call center as a supervisor for 3 years and Lysol was my beat friend. Being that we had shares cubicles and all it was pretty easy to spend and catch the cooties. Made sure I sprayed everything down with this to make sure my agents stayed well and at work.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Spring Waterfall Scent more...
Great and very rich smell. You truly feel as though you’re disinfecting your entire room and house. As a resident advisor this is great for the college dorms to keep everything clean and germ free. The bottle is worth the price because it lasts you a very long time!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 6 oz more...
Great product to use to help get rid of bad smells.  It is very strong which sometimes will bother my allergies, but otherwise I really enjoy this product.  I use it in the bathroom to keep strong odors at bay.  I recommend others to try this product.
Megan G.
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 12.5 oz more...
We use this many different scents. I don't really have a favorite or a preferred scent. We use it to rid our home of smells in the bathroom, trash cans, and also I use it to spray down the insides of our diaper genies, which can get a little stinky after awhile.
Shetasia P.
Houston
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
Clean, strong smell. Eliminates odors quickly. The only bad thing about it is the REALLY strong over powering smell. Makes everybody cough even when you don’t spray a lot of it. Overall it is a very great odor eliminator but I would not recommend it to people with small kids.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Linen more...
this does compare to great value disinfectant. i love the smell of it and it kills germs like crazy. priced great for what you get out of the product. i enjoyed using it. i would buy again. i'm a repeat buyer. i would also recommend to others as well.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
Where do you use this in your house? I use it in my bathroom, kids toys, doors, everywhere!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have you used this to kill germs?
April S.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite scent of this product?
Alejandra P.
Does anyone use the lemon scented one too?
Tara B.
What is your favorite scent?