BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills the source of mold allergens**.
Lysol® brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors. see more...

• Trying to figure how long til I get a voxbox to show off there aw...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite disinfectant spray?7 Answers
  • I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have...23 Answers
Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray
  • "Perfect for door knobs, trash cans, phones, handles, childrens toys, any place that needs a good disinfecting but is awkward to clean." in 14 reviews
  • "Lysol spray is a must have in my household, especially during cold and flu Season it helps to prevent the spread of germs. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love the Lysol 99 present kills germs we always have it in the house and when someone is sick it's used even more to help get ride of all the germs." in 7 reviews
  • "I use Lysol Disinfectant a lot especial during back to school can't have the kids getting sick with so many things going around " in 7 reviews
  • "I have been using this product for years already and I would not change it for any other besides working good it also smells good " in 6 reviews
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
This is definitely one on the top cleaning products. Anytime I need to disinfect I always go to publix, or my local drugstore to buy this product. I feel it does exactly what it says it’s suppose to do, and it’s affordable, which is the best part. I definitely recommend for others to use this product if they haven’t tried it. You will not be disappointed.
Victoria M.
Lysol is a classic and nothing beats it for, say, deodorizing indoor pet accidents, to which my senior dog has regrettably become more prone. Also great for any damp spaces prone to mold, like under a sink. I really don't want to know about the environmental consequences, thank you, although perhaps vinegar and baking soda might be more ecologically righteous. When used sparingly, I seriously doubt I am hastening Climate Change in any significant way--plus it doesn't take much of the stuff to do the job.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 19 oz
Best disinfectant spray EVER! As a mother and teacher, I want to keep all the children in my care healthy. Lysol has made that easier by providing a quality product that is highly effective in helping decrease the spread of germs. I recommend you stock up so you don't run out.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 6 oz
I use this a lot at home! It has a nice light scent which is not overwhelming when you use it. It does a great job of removing germs. I use it alot when I have someone around me at work or home who is sick. It is very reasonably priced, I would recommend this product.
Hadeel N.
I am constantly using this especially at work and when people leave my house! I get grossed out pretty quick and this just helps me feel like I’m getting rid of all the bacteria caused by other people! Makes me feel comfortable in my own home after people leave! I love it!!
Cynthia C.
Eugene
This product is one of my all time favorites that I swear by. Every part of our house obtains germs on a daily and I use this product to keep those germs at bay in between cleanings. I use this product in the kitchen, bathrooms, on the door knobs, in the mudroom, the bedroom, as well as on pet beds, and other fabrics like back packs, couches and in closets. This product has a great smell, and comes in multiple fragrances and does what it is suppose to. It doesn't leave behind any sticky or oilily esidues.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
As with all of the other Lysol disinfectant sprays, this does a wonderful job getting the house clean after being sick. The scent is light and clean and probably the most popular one for our home! We always repurchase this product when we run out!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 6 oz
I will always recommend having at least 1 bottle of Lysol in your home! To me it has been perfect because I have a 2 year old that is constantly giving his toys to the dog and this is great after cleaning the toys just spray a little to disinfect!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Disinfectant Spray 1 oz
I love and trust all things Lysol. I use this product to not only freshen the air, but also as a surface disinfectant. I spray it on my mattress pad when I change my bed sheets. I spray my trash can when I change out the bag.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this spray a lot as a healthcare worker. When I travel or even in my purse I carry one around. During the holiday season it’s a great idea to use because germs are everywhere and along comes the cough so these help.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
Where do you use this in your house? I use it in my bathroom, kids toys, doors, everywhere!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have you used this to kill germs?
April S.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite scent of this product?
Alejandra P.
Does anyone use the lemon scented one too?
Tara B.
What is your favorite scent?