BY LYSOL #3 in Disinfectants

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills the source of mold allergens**.
Lysol® brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors. see more...

• Trying to figure how long til I get a voxbox to show off there aw...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite disinfectant spray?8 Answers
  • I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have...24 Answers
Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray
  • "Perfect for door knobs, trash cans, phones, handles, childrens toys, any place that needs a good disinfecting but is awkward to clean." in 14 reviews
  • "Lysol spray is a must have in my household, especially during cold and flu Season it helps to prevent the spread of germs. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use Lysol Disinfectant a lot especial during back to school can't have the kids getting sick with so many things going around " in 7 reviews
  • "Love the Lysol 99 present kills germs we always have it in the house and when someone is sick it's used even more to help get ride of all the germs." in 7 reviews
  • "When we have had new babies or any sick family member its been useful to quickly sanitize door handles, toilets, sinks and counters as well as the air. " in 6 reviews
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Never will I ever exist without this stuff. I even keep a mini can in my travel bag. I know if I use this product as instructed, it disinfects and freshens, and puts my OCD/germaphobia to rest, which, I can assure you, is not an easy task. I can't not have this stuff on me. I depend upon it especially when traveling, because there is no telling who has touched what with God only knows what kind of filthy hands. I'd genuinely be unable to travel without lysol disinfectant spray.
Nicole A.
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
I trust Lysol to effectively clean and disinfect all surfaces that can be sprayed on. I use it to clean my desk, countertops, windows, mirrors and any other glass and plastic exterior surface.The smell might be strong for sensitive noses, but I really don’t mind it! I
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
Ok let’s be honest theirs no immediate way to find out if this works but it is a comfort to spray all over after someone has been sick. It says it does its job and I do feel as if I don’t keep up with spraying periodically we get slightly sicker (might also just be time to get sick again though). All in all, this is something I always have on hand and do use religiously.
Amanda G.
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
I always keep one of these in my home for disinfecting the air and various surfaces. I even use it to disinfect my upholstered furniture and pillows and beds every month. This is definitely not something I would buy specifically for refreshing the air because it still has that disinfectant smell to it, but the linen scent helps mask it and make it bearable.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
Lysol disinfectant spray works great on my counter tops to kill germs. I use the spray right after I am sick to kill and germs that are left behind. This spray also helps with covering up nasty smells.My husband works at a plastic factory, everyday when he comes home he uses the spray to get rid of the nasty plastic smell.
Victoria M.
Lysol is a classic and nothing beats it for, say, deodorizing indoor pet accidents, to which my senior dog has regrettably become more prone. Also great for any damp spaces prone to mold, like under a sink. I really don't want to know about the environmental consequences, thank you, although perhaps vinegar and baking soda might be more ecologically righteous. When used sparingly, I seriously doubt I am hastening Climate Change in any significant way--plus it doesn't take much of the stuff to do the job.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Spring Waterfall Scent more...
This is something I absolutely have to have in my house I always spray my door handles my closet handles anything that I pretty much can every single day to keep me and my son from getting sick it is not something that I can go without if there is no lights on the house and got to go to the store and buy.
Shetasia P.
Houston
Review for: Crisp Linen Scent more...
Clean, strong smell. Eliminates odors quickly. The only bad thing about it is the REALLY strong over powering smell. Makes everybody cough even when you don’t spray a lot of it. Overall it is a very great odor eliminator but I would not recommend it to people with small kids.
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with Lysol. My husband caught the flu this year, and I was so nervous that the entire house would become infectious. I sprayed every creves of our home down with Lysol, and used it daily. It gives me peace of mind knowing it's keeping bacteria and germs at bay.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the lazy persons disinfectant. Spray and walk away. Works great on door knobs (as seen on tv) and pretty much anything else. I prefer it most for those things that are a little more difficult to clean due to odd shapes/holes, etc. Ex: I use it on ny laundry basket.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
Where do you use this in your house? I use it in my bathroom, kids toys, doors, everywhere!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have you used this to kill germs?
April S.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite scent of this product?
Tara B.
What is your favorite scent?
Alejandra P.
Does anyone use the lemon scented one too?