10 colors available

BY LYSOL #2 in Air Fresheners

Lysol® Crisp Linen® Scent Disinfectant Spray.
Kills the source of mold allergens**.
Lysol® brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors. see more...

• Trying to figure how long til I get a voxbox to show off there awes...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite disinfectant spray?7 Answers
  • I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have y...23 Answers
Lysol Crisp Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray
  • "Perfect for door knobs, trash cans, phones, handles, childrens toys, any place that needs a good disinfecting but is awkward to clean." in 14 reviews
  • "Lysol spray is a must have in my household, especially during cold and flu Season it helps to prevent the spread of germs. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love the Lysol 99 present kills germs we always have it in the house and when someone is sick it's used even more to help get ride of all the germs." in 7 reviews
  • "I use Lysol Disinfectant a lot especial during back to school can't have the kids getting sick with so many things going around " in 7 reviews
  • "I have been using this product for years already and I would not change it for any other besides working good it also smells good " in 6 reviews
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
So many great things about this... soo many applications. My main purchase of this was for when the cat took a massive stinky-poo and it needed to be concealed, and it works INCREDIBLY for that. Meeting that expectation is entirely 5* worthy...

But wait, there's more! Did you just accidentally burn your house down while trying to boil water in the kitchen and now your house smells terrible? BOOM, spray this bad boy and it's taken care of.

Are the clothes on your floor questionable in cleanliness? You can skip the step of picking it up and smelling it by just spraying it down and throwing it on!

(No but seriously, this product is great and works very well
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
So anyone who knows me knows I'm a total neat/clean freak. I have more cleaning products than any one person should have. This products is one of my all time favorites! It smells great, has a nice fresh sent like fresh laundry. I am so picky about smells, I dislike most cleaning product smells and this doesn't bother me at all. It wipes away nicely, doesn't leave any streaks, and the bottle is really big, it last for a long time! I like to spray it in my trash can because it kills gems and definitely neutralizes the smell of trash. This Lysol spray will continue to be a staple under my kitchen sink.
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I alway's use Lysol when there's an illness going around in my family. The price varies on it from store to store, some places its expensive and at others it's a lower price. You can find it at most grocery stores or dollar stores. I use the crisp linen scent, but it still doesn't smell great to me, it's just the one I can handle. I just use it for a disinfectent. It seems to work, but I'm not sure if it's really that or just in my head.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
We always have this stuff in our house year round there's always someone getting sick especially when school starts and colder months so I spray this every morning when I get the kids off to school and also their coats and backpacks you can't go wrong with this stuff or this brand we use all their products to keep a clean healthy home we also try different scents!
crystal d.
crystal d.
Roanoke, VA
I love Lysol disinfectant spray. Especially this time of year with all the colds n coughs going around. Lysol stops the spread of germs and the spell is great also. I spray everything in my home with Lysol atleast two times a day. It is great for helping eliminating the spread of germs and you and your family catching whatever it is that is going around.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
The Lysol is good to have during the cold and flu season. It is also good to use all year around. It does kills 99.9% of viruses. This is the only brand of disinfectant spray that I would always buy because it definitely gets the job done. It is on the pricey side, but it is really worth it to keep yourself and family members from getting sick.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this spray, first its a disinfectant and it smells great. I absolutely love the fact that it disinfects as it refreshen in its nice crisp linen scent! I spray it everywhere toilet, doorknobs, beds, curtains, carpets, doors, etc. It has a very smooth mist and keeps spraying until you lift your finger. You go Ahhhhh when you use it!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Mega Parent Expert
As a mom I know that there are germs being spread all over the place all the time, that's where my Lysol spray comes in. I keep a bottle of this handy in my bathroom for all those little areas, but I also keep a bottle under my kitchen sink for easy access. The price is fair and the product works excellent. I will be buying this again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
The smell of fresh linens is comforting and having my home smell like this and know that it is clean feels even better. I use this on doorknobs, counters, handles and on the remote. Basically i use it on every item we frequently touch. I highly recommend this to new parents or you can buy the one specifically for babies room.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Lysol has been used in my family for generations and is still being used now. It's the best disinfectant spray to help sanitize your house. Spray this on door knobs, toilet handles, sink faucets and anything else that your family touches to help kill germs. I even spray it in the air from time to time for some freshness
Alex C.
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
Where do you use this in your house? I use it in my bathroom, kids toys, doors, everywhere!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've been using this Lysol spray for so long........How long have you used this to kill germs?
April S.
April S.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite scent of this product?
Tara B.
Tara B.
What is your favorite scent?
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Does anyone use the lemon scented one too?