BY LYSOL

Disinfects, cleans & deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria. Makes 9 gallons. Use this product to clean and deodorize your entire house. Floors, garbage cans, door knobs, diaper pails, bathtubs, showers, toilet seats, toilet bowls, sinks,... see more...

Melissa F.
Little Rock
I absolutely love this product! The scent is similar to hospital disinfectant. If only I could buy it in a larger size. It’s concentrated and probably would go a long way for the average consumer but I have cats and use it on all my surfaces. Great product
Dana K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it. Smells so good and the smell gives you a very good feeling like you are at home. Lysol really gets the job done and makes cleaning everything extremely easy and effortless.. which is the best way to clean
Yahaira G.
Reminds me of when my mom used to clean when I was a kid. I use this all over my house and leaves everything smelling clean and fresh for days. Just make sure to dilute and use as instructed. If not the smell can be overpowering but still good.
Richelle H.
Livonia
This stuff is amazing!!!! My husband is a mechanic and his clothes always smell of oil, grease and Diesel!!! I've tried everything to make them come clean and this is the only thing that will clean them!
Autumn B.
Dixon, MO
Cleans just about anything, and disinfect as you go. Smells kinda like a hospital., but you know it's completely clean not covered up with perfumes.
Ranae N.
Dover
I use this for everything. Dilated, its great for small jobs,mopping,cleaning an more.. undiluted is great for bacteria deep cleaning
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Use to wash my floors and clean the bathroom. Smell says clean. Does the job. A little expensive but worth it. Usually but at Walmart
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I love the fresh lemon scent of this cleaner. It really cuts the grease and is a great kitchen cleaner, one of my favorites to use.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
Kills everything. The best disinfectant out there. Use this all cold & flu season on every surface. Smells like a hospital. Love it
Trudy B.
Rayne
This scent reminds me of when I was younger. I bought it from Walmart. It is very reasonably priced.

Amazon