Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Lavender Fields

by Lysol

Lysol&Reg; No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Hangs On The Inside Of The Toilet Bowl To Help You Maintain A Complete Clean&Trade; Between Deep Cleaning Your Toilet Bowl. It Not Only Cleans Your Toilet Bowl With Every Flush, But It Also Freshens Your Entire Bathroom. Lysol&Reg; No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Is Available In Spring Waterfall&Trade;, Citrus, And Lavender Fields&Trade; Scents. Cleans Fragrances Contains Antimicrobial Protection In The Hook To Resist Odor-Causing Bacteria *Each Unit Lasts Up To 4 Weeks Made In Hungary 2 Blocks (1.41Oz (40G) Each / Total Net Wt 2.82Oz (80G)

Besides smelling good how long do these typically last?
Do these really work and how much do the cost
Start your review of Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Lavender Fields!
San Antonio
Keeps toilet smelling without the work of scrubbing toilets one a week! These smell amazing and have essential oils in it. They kept toilet smelling like lilacs for about 9 weeks. They last up to 8-ish weeks depending on how often you are flushing the toilet it is attached to. They are easy to place on toilets and from there no additional work is needed (other than your regular toilet cleaning of course. Guests can come over, use the toilet and not have to feel self conscious about what the bathroom would have smelled like. I like this because it means I do not have to plug in air freshener or light candles. Place and done! Great stuff!
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Lavender Fields uploaded by Skylar L.
I love these, they keep the bathroom smelling fresh and they help keeping the toilet a little cleaner. They are a little pricey for the two but you cant go wrong with them. I reccomend you give them a try!
Orange Park, FL
I love these! It makes my bathroom smells heavenly! It keeps the toilet bowl clean for the most part and the are pretty cheap. I get them at Walmart since it's right there. My house can never run out of these or I'll go nuts!
Grove City, OH
Love this product it is amazing i have 4 kiddos so when it comes to smells and all i always use these for my bathrooms the eliminate odors and its super fresh and as soon as you open package you instantly smell it and lasts a decent time to
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this Lysol toilet bowl cleaner all the time. They have a great smell I love the lavender smell. They do a good job of keeping my toilet clean and they last more than other toilet bowl cleaner.
Windsor, WI
I am a busy mom so I use these to keep the toilet somewhat clean when I don't have a chance. It does keep the bowl clean and lasts for a few months depending on the flushes. Has a good smell too
Ocilla, GA
These are ok they smell good but the smell doesn't stay that long but it's ok I'll still buy but will try others
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells great, cleans easy, not messy, lasts an appropriate amount of time. Absolutely love it
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these they help with the bathroom smells and keep my toilet bowl nice and clean