BY LYSOL

Lysol&Reg; No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Hangs On The Inside Of The Toilet Bowl To Help You Maintain A Complete Clean&Trade; Between Deep Cleaning Your Toilet Bowl. It Not Only Cleans Your Toilet Bowl With Every Flush, But It Also Freshens Your Entire Bathroom. Lysol&Reg; No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Is Available In Spring Waterfall&Trade;, Citrus, And Lavender Fields&Trade; Scents. Cleans Fragrances Contains Antimicrobial Protection In The Hook To Resist Odor-Causing Bacteria *Each Unit Lasts Up To 4 Weeks Made In Hungary 2 Blocks (1.41Oz (40G) Each / Total Net Wt 2.82Oz (80G) see more...

• Besides smelling good how long do these typically last?1 Answers
  • Do these really work and how much do the cost3 Answers
Lorenmarie S.
Lorenmarie S.
Orange Park, FL
I love these! It makes my bathroom smells heavenly! It keeps the toilet bowl clean for the most part and the are pretty cheap. I get them at Walmart since it's right there. My house can never run out of these or I'll go nuts!
BRITTANY M.
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
Love this product it is amazing i have 4 kiddos so when it comes to smells and all i always use these for my bathrooms the eliminate odors and its super fresh and as soon as you open package you instantly smell it and lasts a decent time to
kimberly m.
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald
These are ok they smell good but the smell doesn't stay that long but it's ok I'll still buy but will try others
Denisa U.
Denisa U.
I buy this Lysol toilet bowl cleaner all the time. They have a great smell I love the lavender smell. They do a good job of keeping my toilet clean and they last more than other toilet bowl cleaner.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these they help with the bathroom smells and keep my toilet bowl nice and clean
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Martinsburg, WV
Smells great, cleans easy, not messy, lasts an appropriate amount of time. Absolutely love it
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I am a busy mom so I use these to keep the toilet somewhat clean when I don't have a chance. It does keep the bowl clean and lasts for a few months depending on the flushes. Has a good smell too
Mary E.
Mary E.
Canton, PA
Do these really work and how much do the cost
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Besides smelling good how long do these typically last?