Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesBathroom CleanersLysol
Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by Lysol

LYSOL® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain a Complete Clean™ between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom. LYSOL® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Spring Waterfall™, Citrus, and Lavender Fields™ scents. Cleans. Fragrances. Contains antimicrobial protection in the hook to resist odor-causing bacteria. *Each unit lasts up to 4 weeks.

What do you think about this product?
Start your review of Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product was ok I dont see a big difference in the toilet bowl and the smell is ok too.in reviews
this made my bathroom smell great but my toilet bowl wasn't very clean at all.in reviews
Denise G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
Did not last , it broke off within 2 days . The scent was nice but faded after a few flushes . It leaves a gunk behind. I would not buy again .
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This product smelt good but it wouldn’t stay on my toilet bowl. I wish that was advertised on the packaging. It was inexpensive so I’m not upset about it. It kept slipping off and it leaves a film too. I wouldn’t recommend, it was a wasteful purchase for my needs.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lysol complete clean no mess automatic toilet bowl cleaner to me does not have a good scent and it’s a waste of money because for a lot of toilets they actually struggle to stay on and to be effective!
Maggie B.
Salem, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like how these help keep the toilet fresh in between scrub cleaning. The kids like the colored water.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these they smell amazing color is cute easy to take out and clean and put back in I would recommend these great price
Stephanie J.
Franklin, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work well to clean the toilet bowl. They just hang off the inside of the bowl into the water. I have less toilet ring stains and the toilet is so much easier to clean whenever we have them in the bowl. They smell very fresh and clean and make the whole bathroom smell nice and fresh. The price is cheaper than a lot of other brands that do the same thing.
Monique M.
Kansas City, MO
These smell good and last long. With using these I still have to clean my toilet however it makes the cleaning easier. I purchase these every now and then.
Meesh E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love how easy these are to use. They also have a great scent that is immediately set off!
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Always have these bad boys in the house they are miracle workers! They smell amazing and keeps the toilet looking fresh and clean! Very affordable and highly recommend✔️✔️ these are game changer and yes I would buy again! #cleaning
Sydney R.
Halfmoon, NY
Love these! So easy to use and you don’t have to worry about a mess. They smell clean and work very well. Overall great product