Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by Lysol

LYSOL® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain a Complete Clean™ between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom. LYSOL® No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner is available in Spring Waterfall™, Citrus, and Lavender Fields™ scents. Cleans. Fragrances. Contains antimicrobial protection in the hook to resist odor-causing bacteria. *Each unit lasts up to 4 weeks.

What do you think about this product?
Start your review of Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product was ok I dont see a big difference in the toilet bowl and the smell is ok too.” in 3 reviews
“this made my bathroom smell great but my toilet bowl wasn't very clean at all.” in 1 review
Las Vegas, NV
These are greatto keep your toilet smelling fresh and keep it clean between washes. If you're disabled, like me, you can't do a deep clean every week, so this helps things last a little longer. Which I appreciate! I will be getting them to keep stocked!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although it makes the toilet and bathroom smell really good, I don't feel like it really keeps the toilet cleaned. I don't think it's really worth buying. Better to just scrub the toilet once a week in my opinion.
Edinburg , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these to keep the smell in the restroom fresh in between cleanings. It smells amazing and fresh flush after flush. This is the second time I buy this product and its awesome.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This one of the best toilet cleaner. Every time you flush the toilet it cleans and gives scent in your toilet. Lysol Complete Clean No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
I was not impressed with this Lysol product at all. I didn't notice that the toilet was any cleaner and the lemon sent was weak, I couldn't really smell it after the first day.
I was so disappointed with these cleaners.  I'm obsessed with keeping my bathrooms clean, especially the toilets.  These seemed promising, but ended up leaving a residue after a couple of days.  I had to scrub the bowl multiple times to remove the reside.  Sadly, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.  The brand is usually reliable, but these bowl cleaners are not.  I bought them because they say you don't have to clean your bowl for up to 3 weeks...which was definitely not true.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I basically will buy any lavender scented cleaning product just because I love the smell. But Lysol is a tried and true product. I still have to clean the toilet regularly just because ew, germs but the scent from these hang tabs lasts the entire lifetime of the product - The little “cake” of cleaner typically falls apart first! These are a staple to my bathroom cleaning supplies.
Madison, AL
I was pretty disappointed with these. They do make the toilet (and the whole bathroom) smell amazing, but I didn't see a difference when it came to how clean my toilet was. You're better off just scrubbing the toilet once a week.
Fort Worth TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I hated the smell, it did nothing to keep the toilet bowl any sort of "clean" at all. I found it as a waste of money and just something gross to sit in the toilet bowl
I clean houses and I recently tried these as I was out of my usual toilet stamps. I will not recommend or purchase these again. You may as well flush a $5 bill down the toilet and hope it smells like roses when you flush.