Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Pacific Fresh uploaded by Bri W.

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

• I didn't even know that existed, does it really clean and disinfect...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They all leave it smelling fresh and amazing" in 1 review
  • "This is a powerful multipurpose cleaner and disinfectant." in 1 review
  • "This cleans and kills germs also smells clean and freah .i am going to do my spring cleaning and use this for sure." in 1 review
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
The Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Pacific Fresh, it is excellent option for kill bacteria in surfaces. I like to used every twice a week.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Easley, SC
I love lysol. I have three kids so lysol is perfect for keeping germs under control. It also smells awesome.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Norwalk , CA
I love to mop with Lysol Complete clean. it does a good job on just about anything else around the house.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.

Don't let the pretty blue color fool you. This is a powerful multipurpose cleaner and disinfectant. It gets the job done and leaves behind a long lasting pleasant scent. It's so nice that when I clean my toilets I poor a bit of in so the scent can fill the restroom.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Works wonders and is always at my house. Leaves the place smelling clean and fresh
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This cleans and kills germs also smells clean and freah .i am going to do my spring cleaning and use this for sure. Love Lysol it works I recommend it
Raven W.
Raven W.
Newhall, CA
Great smell and leaves the surfaces that get most dirty super clean. Plus I love Lysol! Haha
Jamesa L.
Jamesa L.
This is perfect for all areas of the house. I use in the kitchen bathroom, bedroom and even in the living room wiping up things. I use it in my mop water to. It has a good clean smell and ines that's not to overpowering.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
This stuff works great on everything I have never had any complaints I feel that everything is really clean when I am done
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I have a lot of Lysol products in my house. They all leave it smelling fresh and amazing
C'estMartine K.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I didn't even know that existed, does it really clean and disinfect. Does it leave that nice clean sent like when you use the spray!