Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Pacific Fresh uploaded by Lee W.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Pacific Fresh uploaded by Bri W.

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

• I didn't even know that existed, does it really clean and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "They all leave it smelling fresh and amazing" in 1 review
  • "This is a powerful multipurpose cleaner and disinfectant." in 1 review
  • "This cleans and kills germs also smells clean and freah .i am going to do my spring cleaning and use this for sure." in 1 review
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
I love cleaning with this stuff! I really like the fresh clean smell. I feel like I can safely use this on most surfaces. This is my go too multi-surface cleaner. Perfect for disinfecting around the house.
Tonya C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to mop my vinyl wooden plank floors and it does a wonderful job and doesn't leave a residue behind.....so no rinsing.  I also use it to clean surfaces through out the home, sinks, toilets, showers and tubs, walls and appliances.  I do find that I need to rinse and use glass cleaner after cleaning shiny or glass front appliances after use.  Great fresh scent.
Nikia S.
I love to use this on my floors in my kitchen and bathroom. It’s cleaning property is like no other. This makes me feel like I’ve gotten the floor really clean. And it makes the rest of your house smell amazing. What I really like to do is once I’ve mopped I pour the water in the toilet so I’ve got two for the price of one.
Sarah S.
Camby
Great cleaner for the price. Super easy to find and it gets more floor cleaner than most fancy cleaners. The bleach it is makes me feel better about getting rid of the germs
Emily J.
W Lafayette, IN
I use this cleaner daily, on countertops, the bathroom, and appliances. Great all purpose cleaner, and nice smell, although it can be a bit strong sometimes. It is however a little bit expensive l, but I think worth it for the convenience of being able to use on nearly everything.
Jenn V.
Lysol has a clean smell. It not only smells great it kills germs too. I usually buy Lysol from Wal-Mart where it's more reasonably priced. There are only pros for me with this product and no cons. Like I said the scent is great and it sanitizes.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
Aside from using the Mr. Clean cleaner, I use this Lysol to find out that it works pretty good, I really have Irving bad to say about it because it does scrub away all the nasty things that exist in the bathroom, but I honestly have no complaints.
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Cleans great and smells even better. This is my go to when my swiffer is out of juice. I keep an old bottle around to mix with water and use in my swiffer for my hardwood floors. Doesn’t leave the floors feeling sticky which is a plus.
Chloe NaKayla G.
Farragut
This pruduct does a pretty decent job of cleaning and it also has a pleasant scent. It is a bit strong and people will definitely know your cleaning house so I would recommend doing it around a time when know one is coming over.
Trina A.
Thomasville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great cleaner but not so great ingredients. I use it to mop but that’s it. I like the fact that it disinfects while cleaning my floors and it smells great. It kills lots of germs and I prefer using it over Clorox.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't even know that existed, does it really clean and disinfect. Does it leave that nice clean sent like when you use the spray!