Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #51 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Katie N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner because it doesn’t have an overpowering smell. I use it to clean my floors and it’s just does it’s job very well!
Shonte' W.
I use this to clean out my garbage cans. It helps to get rid of the nasty smells and leave a fresh scent. Good price for the product.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love the scents these come in. I love i can use them everywhere. Clean my counters my floor. Clean out the fridge or toys. It works
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Orange is a great cleaning scent it leaves the room smelling amazing afterwards and you can enjoy your clean fresh smelling home ♡
member-c6673
I like the cleaning but this is not my favorite scents in the Lysol cleaners. The scent is important to me since I have allergies.
Sara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does multi-surface cleaner smells very good definitely makes me feel like you're cleaning your house well. Definitely does the job
Amy S.
Bloomingdale
Smells great! No noticeable residue. It works on all kinds of surfaces and lasts forever since you can dilute it down really far
Patricia S.
Sharpsville
Great smell and works fantastic! I use it in the kitchen and bathroom and it allows me to clean with less effort, less scrubbing!
undrea b.
Brandon, FL
I love how it makes my house. I makes house smell like I just moved in all over again. I would recommend this product to others.
cassandra C.
Livonia
This is the best love that i can use it in every room of the house. It has a nice smell not an overpowering cleaner smell either.