Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I love using this to mop the floor. Add a little bit of this to your water and mop away! Your floor will be smelling so good 😩 trust me! Also this scent is one of the favorites!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely impeccable when it comes to cleaning. It cleans like a dream and makes my life so much easier. It’s fairly priced and so easy to find. It makes my daily chores so much more effective. Great product and brand!!
anisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this thing. I use it clean almost everything in my house. And the scent makes it even better. I clean my windows, kitchen cabinets, and sometimes the wall with this. I live to stick up on these because they are great !!
Armani J.
I always feel like an adult when i use cleaning supplies. Lysol is just that amazing. And i would recommend getting the scented kinds because your house will smell incredible!
Beth C.
Salem
Love this smell this is probably my favorite lysol product so far. Everytime I use this and someone comes over they always comment on how my house smells amazing
Kelsey S.
Lysol is one of my favorite cleaning products. It smells great and very affordable. It actually makes me feel like I cleaned my house after using it. It makes me feel safe about using it around my pets and family.
Nicole B.
Denver
This is one of my go to cleaners for my kitchen. I use for multiple surfaces. Does a good job as a degreaser and deodorizes the room while killing germs and bacteria.
Whitney C.
The orange is my faaavorite to use when I deep clean my house once a week, to smell orange in my kitchen, all along my baseboards and in every room in the house, it does wonders for cleaning up.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Great multi purpose household cleaner. It has a nice fresh citrus scent and cleans and disinfects well for an affordable price. It’s great on all surface you can use it full strength on tough messes or dilute to mop floors. I’ve bought this product several times and would definitely purchase again.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Fresh scent! I used this literary for everything I love this to disinfect everything. I recommend this especially if your a germ freak. I also like how everything gets really clean and it smells so nice. I love this product it never disappoints!