Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #76 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
I love the way this smells and because its disinfectant I feel much better about the cleanliness of our home.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lysol. Love the smell of oranges. So what’s not to love? Cleans well and keeps house smelling good
Courtney O.
Poplar, Wi
This works good mixed with hot water for mopping floors! It also smells extremely good! I recommend it.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Este producto huele a naranja lo cual es buenísimo! Me encanta! Lo usare siempre que pueda comprarlo
Laura S.
Ocean Springs
I use all kinds of Lysol brands. I love using it to clean floors and bathrooms. It smells very clean.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner makes my house smell sooo clean! I use it weekly to freshen up counter tops and floors.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
The smell is amazing! I use this on hard wood, linoleum, and tile and it works great on all surfaced.
Jennifer P.
Girard , PA
Smells amazing and cleans up messes great! Doesn’t leave stains or grime behind! One of my favorites!
veronica s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this. I use it to clean basically anything. From my floors to my kitchen counter. It’s great.
Dawn A.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love the smell of this in the kitchen. I use it on my floors. I wish the smell would last longer