Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #76 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

alyssa r.
Santa rosa, CA
Lysol does a great job, for a cheap price. I usually buy brands i am familiar with from target, this one smells so good!
Maddie M.
Ashland
Love using this! I try to mop at least twice a week and this makes my house smell sooo good and leaves my floors shining
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this mostly in my kitchen when mopping or cleaning the counters I love the orange smell it’s deff a favorite
Sara W.
North Providence
Ok this stuff is the best, love the smell. No residue, works really well. I use it on my floors and in my bathroom
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lysol products. These by far is on of my favorites to use. The scent is great its not to strong or to weak
Sarah L.
Augusta
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great everyday cleaner I use on all my counter tops. Can count on Lysol to make sure it gets rid of the bacteria.
Shelby B.
Pearland, TX
This cleaner is safe and gentle to use around children while keeping surfaces disinfected and protecting them.
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
I love the way this smells and because its disinfectant I feel much better about the cleanliness of our home.
Jessica H.
This stuff is amazing!! Smells so great!! Not expensive and you can get it just about anywhere!! I love it!!
Jillian C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Leaves everything looking and smelling clean. Doesn’t leave a film on surfaces. Doesn’t have a chemical smell