Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #38 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Lizbeth B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The Lysol complete clean multu-surface cleaner scent orange breeze, it is excellent option for kill bacteria in surfaces. I like to used every twice a week. Great scent.
Annamaria W.
Fort Myers, FL
Lysol is one of those holy grail of products for mothers. You can clean every room in the house, car, and the children's toys. It helps sanitize and gives you peace of mind from spreading those creepy crawly germs.
Marianne H.
Holyoke, MA
I use this cleaner quite a lot and have found that it works great and the smell lasts a while. I use it not only at home, but at my place of business and have always had great results. Its nice to have the Lysol name on a product as I feel that I am doing a little more when cleaning.
Cynthia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this cleanser As my everyday cleaner for around the house I love it so so much I highly recommend this product can be found at any Walmart or dollar store
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a fan, it’s too harsh and not safe if the babies get into it. Also not great for the environment. I’m sure it kills all the germs but if tons of chemicals
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
Great smelling and cleaning agent for most surfaces. It is a very effective cleaning agent and is priced very fairly . The cleaner is worth every penny spent.
Kaitlyn W.
This leaves the most pleasant smell and get everything so wonderfully clean. I like my house smelling like the inside of a giant orange so this meets my needs.
Sarah N.
Byron Center, MI
Haven't had a problem with Lysol ever. Hopefully its Reilly getting all my germs. I have 5 kids and they're icky. Gotta have my Lysol and the price is great.
Linda S.
Mount Sterling
I have always trusted Lysol and this doesn't disappoint. It cleans a lot of different surfaces safely. I trust that everything will be clean and disinfected.
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol is used for killing germs so of course i have it with flu season this is a great cleaner, smells great, doesn't leave behind a greasy feel either :)