Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #79 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Shonte' W.
I use this to clean out my garbage cans. It helps to get rid of the nasty smells and leave a fresh scent. Good price for the product.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love the scents these come in. I love i can use them everywhere. Clean my counters my floor. Clean out the fridge or toys. It works
Amy S.
Bloomingdale
Smells great! No noticeable residue. It works on all kinds of surfaces and lasts forever since you can dilute it down really far
Kristin H.
Neenah, WI
This clean scent is nice to have on hand- it disinfects and covers all odors! We have kids and pets and use it all the time!
Angela D.
Talcott, WV
This stuff smells so good I clean my whole house with this. The price is good.. I would recommend this product for anybody
alyssa r.
Santa rosa, CA
Lysol does a great job, for a cheap price. I usually buy brands i am familiar with from target, this one smells so good!
Maddie M.
Ashland
Love using this! I try to mop at least twice a week and this makes my house smell sooo good and leaves my floors shining
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this mostly in my kitchen when mopping or cleaning the counters I love the orange smell it’s deff a favorite
Sara W.
North Providence
Ok this stuff is the best, love the smell. No residue, works really well. I use it on my floors and in my bathroom
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lysol products. These by far is on of my favorites to use. The scent is great its not to strong or to weak