Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Jess B.
Kapaa, HI
I have reviewed other Lysol products and given them five stars as well, but this is my favorite. Not only is used for multi-surfaces, it smells great! The crisp orange scent leaves the house smelling clean!
Cindy R.
A like Lysol multipurpose cleaner I love all the different smell they have. I want to try them all. Kill viruses and vacterias. Works fine if diluted or use it directly into the stain
Ashley B.
DeLand
Yummy smell is yummy! I wish I could get my whole house smelling like this lol I purchased this stuff at Walmart on a whim and it does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Definitely great for cleaning when you don’t want harsh smells.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I love the orange scent, it really makes my house smell really nice. I'm really happy how well Lysol cleans and disinfects! The price is such a great value. I will continue to purchase this product and highly recommend it.
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
I use this to clean my floors, the bathroom, the kitchen. Almost anything that needs to be clean. Nice orange scent. Does the job right. Bought at target. Love the way it makes my house smell, and I’m happy to know it’s clean
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Christine M.
pembroke
This product does a good job cleaning, and the smell is wonderful. There are other scents to choose from, but this one is my favorite. The price is good which makes it a great value. I would highly recommend it
Aaliyah B.
This stuff works so well and it smells so good! My parents would always use this to clean up my childhood home and I always remember smelling so good all the time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great cleaner! it works well on all surfaces in my house! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Raquel G.
This is a great multi-purpose cleanse. It has a great scent and is effective at cleaning various surfaces throughout the house, I use it in the kitchen and bathroom for mopping or wiping down counters etc.