Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #79 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Jessica k.
The smell itself makes you think of clean. It works amazingly well, gets rid of all the gunk. I use it daily in my kitchen and will not purchase a different brand.
tabitha m.
Fort Gay, WV
I use lysol multisurface cleaner everyday. Having a toddler who likes to make messes this cleaner works great and smells great. I like that it isn't expensive and it's very effective. It cleans and disinfects so it's a product everyone needs.
Julie R.
Omaha
Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze best multi surface cleaner nice clean fresh scent no heavy residue!! Bathroom, kitchen, laundry room! Great everywhere.
Whitney C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The orange is my faaavorite to use when I deep clean my house once a week, to smell orange in my kitchen, all along my baseboards and in every room in the house, it does wonders for cleaning up.
Kelsey S.
Lysol is one of my favorite cleaning products. It smells great and very affordable. It actually makes me feel like I cleaned my house after using it. It makes me feel safe about using it around my pets and family.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is absolutely impeccable when it comes to cleaning. It cleans like a dream and makes my life so much easier. It’s fairly priced and so easy to find. It makes my daily chores so much more effective. Great product and brand!!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great multi purpose household cleaner. It has a nice fresh citrus scent and cleans and disinfects well for an affordable price. It’s great on all surface you can use it full strength on tough messes or dilute to mop floors. I’ve bought this product several times and would definitely purchase again.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Fresh scent! I used this literary for everything I love this to disinfect everything. I recommend this especially if your a germ freak. I also like how everything gets really clean and it smells so nice. I love this product it never disappoints!
Lizbeth B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The Lysol complete clean multu-surface cleaner scent orange breeze, it is excellent option for kill bacteria in surfaces. I like to used every twice a week. Great scent.
Annamaria W.
Fort Myers, FL
Lysol is one of those holy grail of products for mothers. You can clean every room in the house, car, and the children's toys. It helps sanitize and gives you peace of mind from spreading those creepy crawly germs.