Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Fresh scent! I used this literary for everything I love this to disinfect everything. I recommend this especially if your a germ freak. I also like how everything gets really clean and it smells so nice. I love this product it never disappoints!
Lizbeth B.
The Lysol complete clean multu-surface cleaner scent orange breeze, it is excellent option for kill bacteria in surfaces. I like to used every twice a week. Great scent.
This leaves the most pleasant smell and get everything so wonderfully clean. I like my house smelling like the inside of a giant orange so this meets my needs.
Kristin H.
Neenah, WI
This clean scent is nice to have on hand- it disinfects and covers all odors! We have kids and pets and use it all the time!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Great multi purpose household cleaner. It has a nice fresh citrus scent and cleans and disinfects well for an affordable price. It’s great on all surface you can use it full strength on tough messes or dilute to mop floors. I’ve bought this product several times and would definitely purchase again.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze
Marianne H.
Holyoke, MA
I use this cleaner quite a lot and have found that it works great and the smell lasts a while. I use it not only at home, but at my place of business and have always had great results. Its nice to have the Lysol name on a product as I feel that I am doing a little more when cleaning.
Ashli B.
Rockland, ME
Leaves cleaning surfaces clean and refreshed. SMELLS AMAZING but not over bearing! ALL moms need this to fight germs in their home! :)
Fatima C.
Great smell. works great and I woould recommend it to every one I know. I use it everyday in the kitchen and it leaves the house smelling good.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
I love Lysol products. These by far is on of my favorites to use. The scent is great its not to strong or to weak
Jessica H.
This stuff is amazing!! Smells so great!! Not expensive and you can get it just about anywhere!! I love it!!