Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Jill R.Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Orange Breeze uploaded by Susan N.

BY LYSOL #37 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Danielle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The orange sign as one of my absolute favorite lysol's. It doesn't have a chemical smell like most cleaners to at all. It smells fresh and clean. It leaves my whole house smelling great. It's great for mopping floors, cleaning your bathroom for adding a drop to your laundry too add a nice little boost to it.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic cleaner. It smells fresh without being harsh and get up the grime and dirt. The citric smell makes everything smell fresh and clean and at the end of the day it is good to have something clean without being over smellyZ it’s for just enough scent to let you know it’s clean without being overpowering.
Jamie P.
Nothing works better than Lysol, period. I've tried a lot of other multi use cleansers and nothing does the job quite as well as Lysol. It doesn't leave a film after using like Mr Clean and Pine Sol do. I use it for almost every surface in my house (sometimes glass too) . It kills germs, smells amazing, cleans, and it's concentrated enough that I can dilute it to fill a spray bottle at least 5 times.
Jennifer A.
Princeton
These products work great and smell wonderful. I think they're very effective. I can't find anything dissappointting about them. I buy them at Wal-mart. The pros are that they are cost effective and effective in cleaning. I can't find any cons. Yes I would refer them to others.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love this!!! Specially if you love the orange smell in your kitchen. I actually pour some in a dampened cloth and wipe down my countertops and stove top! Works perfectly. Got mine at Walmart and we always have it in my kitchen it’s perfect.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the orange scent, it really makes my house smell really nice. I'm really happy how well Lysol cleans and disinfects! The price is such a great value. I will continue to purchase this product and highly recommend it.
Natasha W.
Northport
Use this at work to clean our public restroom and it always has such a good smell to it. Gets everything spotless and fresh for the next day. Definitely recommend and a really great value. Try it and you’ll like it
Raquel G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great multi-purpose cleanse. It has a great scent and is effective at cleaning various surfaces throughout the house, I use it in the kitchen and bathroom for mopping or wiping down counters etc.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the crisp citrus 🍊 smell after cleaning my house with this cleaner. Price is on point for the product and the items similar on the market. This is a buy time after time item for our house.