BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria* Leaves A Fresh, Clean Scent Cuts Tough Grease &Amp; Grime Kitchen Floors Appliance Exteriors Washable Walls Countertops Bathroom Toilet Bowl Exteriors Bathtubs Showers Diaper Pails Door Knobs Contains No Phosphates. *Kills Escherichia Coli O157:H7, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella Enterica, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Rotavirus Wa And Respiratory Syncytial Virus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 10 Minutes.&Nbsp; Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 60 Seconds. 1-800-228-4722 Made In Usa see more...

Lysol Complete Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Island Berries
  • "Get complimented on the smell of the house every time I use this. " in 1 review
  • "i use this on everything.not only does it get the job done but it smells so great.its great to have a cleaning product that smells so good that it fills your house as if your burning candles" in 1 review
Tiffany F.
Fowlerton, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this product. It definitely has the power to get even the toughest of problem areas. It's not streaky or greasy. It also leaves my house smelling phenomenal.
Katherine C.
San Diego
Ive used this for my bathroom and kitchen and i love the scent of it. Very fresh and this product is very effective and i always buy it when i run put. It has not disappointed me and i really highly recomend.
Carrie H.
Tampa, FL
Love the scent. Doesn't last long but gets the job done. I dilute it but only a little bit and put it into a spray bottle for cleaning the counters and stove. Quick clean up with no sticky residue.
I like that it can be used and different surfaces which cuts down on having to use several different products.i would recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I use these either to mop the floor with or I will make a cleaner to clean off different surfaces in my home. It cleans really good but it also smells really great so not only do you get a clean house but you get one that smells nice too. It’s very affordable so we grab these done at least once a month.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I learned about this cleaner from my mom. I use it for counters and to clean my stove and microwave. It smells amazing and makes everything spotless. I love using this cleaner for everything honestly. I plan on buying it more often and recommend it to anyone.
Tonya C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to mop my vinyl wooden plank floors and it does a wonderful job and doesn't leave a residue behind.....so no rinsing.  I also use it to clean surfaces through out the home, sinks, toilets, showers and tubs, walls and appliances.  I do find that I need to rinse and use glass cleaner after cleaning shiny or glass front appliances after use.  Great fresh scent.
Jay L.
dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mainly use this for my floors. I mix it right hot water and it leaves my house smelling wonderful. A little goes a long way. This is very affordable and a great bang for your buck. I highly recommend.
Cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I am totally in love with this stuff!! This cherry blossom scented Lysol does a fantastic job cleaning and the fragrance is amazing! My floors get so clean and they do not streak at all. I do not even mind mopping so much with this lovely scent following me around as I do so, I will definitely buy again! :-D
Teia B.
This is a great multi purpose cleaner and it smells amazingly wonderful it’s pretty cheap and affordable I get mine from our local Walmart I would definitely recommend this to others it works great with my house
Esmeralda L.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time fav for multi surface cleaner it smells great and last long a little goes a long way cabinets floors bathroom fridge you name it you don’t have to buy different products for all over the house just one