Lysol Complete Clean Citrus Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 2CT

by Lysol

Lysol No Mess Citrus Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Complete Clean.
From the makers of Lysol Brand products.
Freshens and cleans for up to 8 weeks*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Complete Clean Citrus Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 2CT!
Sun valley , CA
I absolutely love these !!! High five to who came up with such a clever idea 💡!! I hate cleaning my toilets and the less I have the to worry about cleaning them the better ! This product truly so cool  it helps keep it clean longer and helps it smell amazing at the same time I would recommend this to anyone!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
So, it kind of did something, but only for a portion of the toilet. It made it smell nice, but it got gross pretty quickly. I never like to remove it from the rim even with gloves. The drop ins seem to work a lot better.
Stamford
definetly keep your bathroon smelling nice, especially on those days. As always Lysol is always effective. It have a good price value to it not to expensive. Great smell lemon is a classic scent that i love. I recommend this product to those who want to great rid of that nasty scent in the toilet
Dover, PA
I have bought these in a few different colors/scents over the last few years and I like how easy and non-messy they are, like the tablets that go in the tank. They don't change the color of your water, don't stain your fingers when removing them from the package and they have a fresh scent right where it needs to be, with every flush. Plus, its Lysol brand. A brand I trust.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried these out and they actually have your toilet smelling like lemons and its great! Last up to about 3 weeks and smell good i would recommend if you are looking for somthing to have your toilet smelling lemon fresh!
Durham, NC
These work decently. i still clean the toilet with toilet bowl cleaner occasionally but these increase the time between doing that. they are nice, easy, and fresh
Kamuela, HI
Love what it does for my toilet bowl but don't like the plastic hook that makes it fit to bowl, it's flimsy and can be an issue for a sitting male. Yuck!
We love this product. It keeps the toilet cleaner and the scent is just awesome!! However, we have had trouble finding it in our local stores!
It smells really nice, however it left a residue right under where the bar dissolves. It was really hard to clean off afterwards. Not a fan :/
Anaheim , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These really help keep the toilet bowl clean and smelling fresh. It lasts about a month or so with regular (multiple times a day) flushing.