Lysol Complete Clean Bathroom Cleaner Spray Island Breeze uploaded by Leidi R.

BY LYSOL

Use On All Washable Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces: Shower Doors Tubs And Glazed Tile Vanity Tops, Sinks And Chrome Fixtures Kills 99.9% Of Viruses And Bacteria: Staphylococcus Aureus Rotavirus Wa&Nbsp; Avian Influenza A H1n1 Virus Salmonella Enterica Better Soap Scum-Fighting Power Than Ever: Leaves Your Bathroom Smelling Clean &Amp; Fresh Tough On Lime Scale Made In Usa see more...

• Does the smell of this after you use it have a urine smel...2 Answers
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great all purpose, powerful bathroom cleaner. The scent leaves a bit to be desired but you know it's the Lysol clean when you smell it.
I use it from the sink to the toilet to the shower and it works everywhere. I really like the thick foam that sprays because it seems to cling to surfaces so it can soak up germs and any mess before rinsing. It also seems to eliminate the need for tough scrubbing on some things.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bathroom cleanup is never fun. However, this Lysol really helps get the job done. It really works well on just about everything in your bathroom. I spray the entire shower and bathtub down with this and wipe away all the dirt and buildup. Then I spray it off. You don't have to sit there and scrub.
This product is very afective in my bathroom and with all my kids it is handy. This can clean my toilet counter floor shower and sink. I would really try this product if i were you. Thank you.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
One of my favorite cleaning products at both work and home. but the smell it leaves behind always smells a little like urine to me :( I does clean well though
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Exactly what I wanted. I like this because the spray foam covers the area quickly and completely. The foam quickly dissipates, making it easy to rinse
Leah P.
Girard, GA
I really like the way the Lysol Power Bathroom Cleaner cleans and disinfects my bathroom. It does have a strong smell but it is a powerful cleaner.
Lala M.
Nashville, TN
I really love the cleaning power that it has. The smell is amazing, it makes your house smell so clean and fresh. Its a versatile cleaner.
Lillian L.
This product is ok for the price. It doesn't get all the mold of but it cleans and sanitizes easy areas of cleaning.
Shruti T.
Love the way it does the magic.. so wonderful and easy to clean. Smells good too. This product is my.new favorite.
Madisson M.
I'm most defiantly more of a Clorox fan. This stuffs only use is to sanitize, it doesn't clean much!
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Does the smell of this after you use it have a urine smell to it? there's something about the after smell that reminds me of urine...

Kohl's