4 in 1 Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze® Scent Kills 99.9% of Germs*** Destroys Soap Scum** Tough on Mold and Mildew Deodorizes Shower Doors Tubs and Tile Vanity Tops Sinks and Chrome Fixtures ***Kills 99.9 % of the following germs in 30 seconds: Escherichia coli 0157:H7 Rhinovirus Type 39 Staphlococcus aureus Rotavirus WA Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel .

I found this item 2 years ago n fell in love.. Went to purchase another and it can not be found in my area!!! What is the situation? Love the product can not find anywhere 😞
Start your review of Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“This works really well and doesn't have an offensive smell which is a huge plus!” in 2 reviews
“It works really well and doesn't take that long to get things clean.” in 2 reviews
“I love Lysol it disinfect everything in your bathroom ,I use it almost every dayin 1 review
“...gone and the great thing about it also it disinfects who wouldn't want a germ free bathroom ” in 1 review
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Angela Y.
Purchased at: Target
Sometimes you need to bring out the big guns. This I use in my boys bathroom. I clean their bathroom at least every other day. 3 boys, need I say more. I clean the shower and the sink with this foam cleaner. Strong smell, so use a vent, fan or open the window. Helps to get my shower squeaky clean with minimal scrubbing. This disinfects and helps to minimize the nasty germs., especially during the cold/flu season. I use Clorox bleach spray around and on the toilet😜!
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Nka K.
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Nka K.
I love Lysol products!!! This Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze Scent is so helpful because it makes my life so much easier and the cleaning goes much faster. I use a coupon so it's not to expensive. I do stock up so I don't run out.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love!! 5 stars isn’t enough! This product is super effective. It foams and all you have to do is wipe it off. I love that there is no tough scrubbing or struggling. I would definitely buy it again it’s awesome!!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have four kids at home and my shower gets dirty rather fast. I used to clean my shower twice a week and it was still hard to get the shower really clean. I purchased Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner and now I only have to clean it once a week. It removes any buildup or soap sum without having to scrub. My shower doesn't even get dirty as fast as it did before I started using this product.
1703 east 7th street Hopkinsville KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought LYSOL Complete Bathroom Cleaner was done everything I needed. Not only does it clean your bathroom but it kills 99.9% of germs I wouldn't change anything about Lysol cleaner. The price is affordable I will be buying again when I need it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There is nothing like having a clean bathroom. I love using Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner to make sure that I get the job done and done right every time. It easily removes soap scum and leaves a nice shine where ever used. The smell also isn’t too overwhelming. I highly recommend this.
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Schyvanda B.
I love this bathroom cleaner. The smell I have is Island breeze , and i like it alot . This stuff really gives whatever you are wiping down a nice shine and eliminates soap scum. It kills 99.9% bacteria . I highly recommend.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Miracle worker. Was struggling to remove grime in my tub using a different product and my scrubbing did not suffice. But one spray of this and the dirt washed away. Amazing. Loyal shopper here from now on. Can't believe I wasted so much time before
WILSON, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by kristen B.
This cleanse really gets the dirt up. I moved into a home and the tub was less than pleasant. I sprayed this and let it sit for 10 minutes and it looked like a brand new tub.
Kingwood, WV
Lysol Complete Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Heather D.
I love this Lysol bathroom cleaner, it cleans EVERYTHING, and doesn't have an overpowering smell. I have used this for years and will not use anything else for my bathroom.