Lysol® Click gel™ Ocean Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by Lysol

Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Size 0.17 oz, Container Type Dispenser, Fragrance Ocean, Color Blue, Contains Glycerol, Recommended Dilution Ready To Use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Click gel™ Ocean Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
Kearny, AZ
For how much I hate cleaning toilets and my bathroom these little guys are a life saver. One stick inside the toilet and you're set. They are a dollar at dollar tree, the work amazing, they are easy, and they keep your toilet spotless for a good month.
Palmdale, CA
This is by far the best and easiest product to have for your toilet. When I first bought one at Walmart, I figured $0.97 for 1 wasn't too horrible to try out! (They also are sold individually at Dollar Tree). I took one home, opened it, and it was extremely easy to use. I made sure to clean my toilet bowl FIRST so that this would just help maintain a fresh toilet. It lasts about a week for us. I ended up buying a total of 104(with coupons) so I had one for every toilet for every week of the year. The scent took a day or so to get used to, but now we know it as the clean smell. If you have a sensitive nose, it may not be the best item for you.
Lysol® Click gel™ Ocean Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Irish R.
I like Lysol but gosh this one is so strong , I bought it tonight , and suddenly I smelled something really strong(I was in our room ) asked my husband what he sprayed and realized it was me who just put this under the rim, so chemically strong bad for health, the scent not even close to ocean fresh breeze , this is not good for anyone to smell ,😕I took it off and open the windows
DuPont, WA
Tried this as a sample that came with my traditional toilet bowl cleaner and tbh- I didn't like it at all! The "scent" (odor) was so strong it made my son and I cough and it lingered for a very long time. I didn't find its cleaning ability to be any more effective than traditional Lysol toilet bowl cleaner (which I swear by) and was overall unimpressed. Sorry Lysol- love your products but not a fan of this one.
Willimantic, CT
I love this product bought really cheap in bulk at bjs so i tried them. The smell is so refreshing i like a clean crisp scent. They last a week or so depending how much toilet is flushed. I enjoy how nice they keep the bowl clean. Not as crubbing everyother day or 2 now. Thanks Lysol
Glendale, AZ
I bought these tonight because I have a 3 year old and I’m married.. so you can imagine what my bathroom smells like. I would rather smell urine than these. They made me sick to my stomach because the smell was that strong and so disgusting. I immediately took it out and cleaned my toilet with bleach because it made my bathroom and entire room reek! Yuck... I love Lysol products otherwise though
Love these! Found on clearance for 47¢ at Target a year ago. I found them at Dollar Tree, I stock up every trip. I love the scent buying less aerosol sprays. Easy to use, toilet stays fresher longer. Wondering, if there are other scents? Would love to try them all. Most definitely a must have for my cleaning routine.
I use these quite often now. They stick to the bowl with ease, super convenient packaging & application process. They really make my whole bathroom smell when I first put it on. I like how I can see the "soap suds" in the bowl after I flush because it makes me feel like it's working. I will keep buying.
While love lysol products I really wasn't happy with this.It is easy use but these never sticked to well I had throw out several. I do like the scent but that was about it
I love these. No one likes cleaning toilets, and with this all you have to do is stick it and it does the work for you. It doesn't work amazingly, but it keeps it clean between cleanings.