Lysol® Click Gel™ Lavender Fields Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 ct Box

by Lysol

SINGLE USE GEL APPLICATION:Apply the gel with a single use, disposable applicator. No cage, no hook, nothing to store.CONTINUOUS CLEAN AND FRESH TOILETS:Cleaning and freshness with every flush. Each application lasts up to 1 week.

Does this need to be removed from the toilet bowl after its used up, or does the entire thing dissolve after a while?
Does this turn the water purple?
I have always used the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet stamp. It lasts a long time, keeps the toilet and bathroom smelling fresh, and keeps the toilet clean in between scrubbings. I have not tried this Lysol one yet, but the scent had me wondering if I should switch. Has anyone tried both of the two products? Which works better, which do you prefer? Thank you!
Start your review of Lysol® Click Gel™ Lavender Fields Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 ct Box!
Clinton Twp, MI
Lysol® Click Gel™ Lavender Fields Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 ct Box uploaded by Lakisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Every toilet needs this!!! I have the old style gel dispenser, so I am definitely going to purchase this new style. This product works so well. You just click the gel against the side of the toilet and immediately you can smell the freshness!! I have a large master bathroom and when I walk in, I smell the scent. This helps to keep my bathrooms fresh and keeps the bowl clean with every flush. The scent lasts for a few weeks. The gel will begin to dissolve.
Chicopee, MA
I only recently bought this last week and tried it for the first time. For some reason in the new apartment i live in, the water starts to turn colors and leaves almost a reddish ring around the water line in the toilet. I placed this inside the bowl after i cleaned it last week and so far so good! I dont know how long it will last but so far i still have a sparkly white toilet!! 🤗🚽 ✨
Independence, OH
100% love using these. Greats scents, they do their job and they stay on for 1 week like they say. Make sure to put these near where the water flushes down into the toilet or else the toilet won't be "self cleaning." I have saved myself a few hours of elbow grease from cleaning the toilet when it gets dirty throughout the week. Bravo to Lysol for creating these!
OCALA, FL
Love all things lavender especially when its from a good brand and glade is one of those brand. Easy to use I think it is long lasting and effective makes it smells good keep the smells in.
Bryan, TX
For it being a wonderful way to keep me from cleaning a lot more than I used to. I'm very pleased. I got the lavender scent. Kinda wish they had more scents to choose from. I would buy again. I would recommend this product!
Austin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these and they smell so good. They make the bathroom smell good. And they really work so well for when you want something to just stick in the toilet. It helps keep stains out of the toilet.
Sacramento , CA
Honestly best thing to use in toilets. Has a wonderful smell and helps keep it clean. Also love that each little packet is a single time use. Kind of gross when you use the other ones more than once.
Lysol® Click Gel™ Lavender Fields Scent Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 ct Box uploaded by Audrey K.
Down 1 star because I dislike the lavender scent. The product itself is great! The scent is strong enough to beat the other bathroom smells. I don't care for lavender in general. That's literally the only unlikable part. 2 thumbs up!👍👍
Suisun City, CA
The smell is so strong that if I leave the toilet cover up the whole bathroom smells like lavender Lysol. I guess that is better than smelling like other things you find in the bathroom. I would say it is mostly a scent thing an awesome alternative to scrubbing the toilet. Although I still scrub it weekly. I do love the applicator though. Makes sure it is a touch free thing. As much as I love the applicator I just wish it wasn't so wasteful. But I realize that a reusable one would be less sanitary. Over all awesome product!
I should have invented this!!! Lol this concept is amazing and let messy lol!! The smell is amazing and it leaves my toilet clean!! It last a long time and prices good!!