Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender

by Lysol

Head & Shoulders Men Full & Thick 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 13.5 fl oz(pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
No one likes cleaning a toilet.lol but it has to be done. This works great! And smells nice too. The formula is gel, so it doesn't just disappear down into water in toilet. It clings to the sides, above the water also, to kill germs and clean your toilet. Also cleans below waterline too. But I loved how effective it was at sticking to inside of toilet to really get in there and penetrate deep to disinfect, and allow for easier cleaning, without as much scrubbing entailed. Great item, and worth it to try it, in my opinion! Leaves your whole bathroom smelling so much better too.
Centralia, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender uploaded by Ashlie H.
I like the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and it smells great. My issue with it is that it doesn't really stick to the bowl that well and doesn't clean as well as Clorox does but it's not a bad toilet cleaner especially for only a dollar. I do keep two in my cleaning cabinet at all times.
Rosamond, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I will probably always use this brand to clean my toilets. I use this before I spray my scrubbing bubbles cleaner and they both work great against grime and rust stains on the toilet. Definitely recommend and it’s cheap and long lasting. I clean the toilets 3-4 times a week and do t usually have to buy more for a couple of months!
Fort Wayne, IN
Get the job done. Doesn’t smell like a strong chemical while cleaning. The bathroom smells clean without the harshness. This was a good value for the price. I bought the little bottle because I was moving soon and just needed to clean and didn’t want to take a bunch of cleaning products with me.
Jefferson
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender uploaded by Rachel G.
This is the product that I use on the regular to clean my toilet. It makes the bathroom smell really nice plus does a great job cleaning the toilet. Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Lavender
New Jersey
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This does an amazing job cleaning the toilets. It smells amazing and works quick! It's super easy to use and isn't expensive. The packaging is really cute for a toilet bowl cleaner! It's small so it stores nicely. Would definitely recommend!
I have purchased this product several times and I will continue to purchase this product. Love the lavender scent it leave my bathroom smelling fresh and clean. I've used this product in the bath tub, sink, floor tile and toilet bowl.
Sacramento, CA
My all time favorite product to clean my bathrooms. I live in a house full of boys. Needless to say my little boys bathroom isnt always the freshest. But lysol makes me feel 100% better about having a clean bathroom! I not only yse it for rhe toilet but also the floor around and also the tile. On my weekly cleaning my bathroom ends up staying fresh for several days! Not only is it affordable, but i know its working some magic! Especially for boys who miss! ;)
Riverview , FL
I don't usually clean the bathroom myself often but when I do, I choose this one than the other 2 just setting there. I like this one best bc it cleans it good, the smell is good and it is super easy to clean with. You don't make a mess, splash liquid anywhere or get yourself wet with anything.
milton
Lysol power and fresh cling gel is my absolute favorite product to use for my bathroom. I use it to clean not only my toilet but also my tiles. The price is very cheap and the scents it comes in are great also. I would 100% buy it again.