Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Country Scent

Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and smelling fresh. This toilet odor eliminator is safe to use with all plumbing and septic systems.

Does this clean well? Does it give off a fresh scent?
Has anyone tried any of the other scents?
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Country Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Smells are a biggie to me and this toilet bowl cleaner smells absolutely wonderful and what I'm probably be sticking with unless something changes my mind.” in 2 reviews
“Best cleaning product for the set in stains!” in 1 review
“Most Lysol products that I use work really well.” in 1 review
“They take off hard water residue and stains in a flash!” in 1 review
“This product works really well and gets the job done.” in 1 review
Amarillo , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! Leave the toilet nice and clean! Thick formula that works great! Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Country Scent Lysol Influenster #love #home #momlife
This is an amazing scent from lysol. I use this in my cleaning routine. The toliets always come out super clean and it doesn't take much work because the lysol does most of it. I love these types of cleaners where i put it on and walk away. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Charlston , SC
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Country Scent uploaded by Nka K.
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Country Scent uploaded by Nka K.
The country sent Lysol toilet bowl cleaner is my favorite smell out of all the smells for that toilet cleaners. it does a great job cleaning and refreshing to the bathroom. It’s definitely a product I will buy again. And I recommend it to everyone.
I really like using this toilet bowl cleaner, it works great leaves everything very clean with no strong cleaner smell! My bathroom smells great afterwards and you can find it in Publix, Target or Walmart!
Marion, MS
This is my favorite toilet cleaner and I use it with the Clorox toilet wand. Using those two products together makes cleaning the toilet a breeze. And if you have back pain and problems like I do, the Toilet Wand helps save your back because it's long enough to reach the toilet bowl without bending over much at all and straining your back. The toilet wand also has a refill pack. The #Lysol toilet bowl cleanser really stays on the bowl and doesn't just run right down into the water. And the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser cleans and disinfects. I feel like my toilet is very clean when I use the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser.
Saylorsburg , PA
I really like this product. This is probably the best scent because it’s not strong and over powering. It’s very subtitle. The angled spout really works well. And it gives better coverage. I think a lot goes a long way with this. The only issue is because of the spout, when it’s almost empty you have to lean it against something to keep it up so all the remaining product is at the bottom ready to come out. I like the spout because it doesn’t make a mess. I would highly recommend this! It usually goes on sale for cheap!
Moline, IL
I'm going to preface my review by stating I have 3 boys in my household.  1 37 year old, 1 13 year old and 1 10 year old.  Needless to say the toilet has a tendency to need scrubbed daily.  This toilet cleaner works so well and leaves the whole bathroom smelling great.  I clean the toilet and actually don't mind doing it since this stuff smells so great!  It gets any stains out, keeps the bowl fresh in between cleanings and my daughter and I have no problem sharing the 1 toilet in our house with 3 boys.  Thank you Lysol!
Buffalo, NY
I use this product about once a week while cleaning the bathroom. It has a gel like consistency which is nice because it sticks to the side of the bowl and makes it easier to scrub around the sides. It is also nice that it does not have a strong bleach scent, it has a fresh scent. You can still smell the bleach slightly however it does not make your bathroom smell like a chemical factory. It’s a great product that does its job.
Bridgeport, CT
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes any scum and odor left behind in the bowl and replaces it with an instant freshness. Whenever I use it my bathroom and by extension my house has a nice pleasant scent. It is averagely priced and gives good value for money.
Wahiawa , HI
Leaves everything clean as can be. To be honest I don't only use this for the toilet I use it for the bathroom sink. I also hate when products smell really strong especially with a little one. This actually smells good which is always a plus for me.