BY LYSOL #6 in Bathroom Cleaners

Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and smelling fresh. This toilet odor eliminator is safe to use with all plumbing and septic systems.

• Does this clean well? Does it give off a fresh scent?14 Answers
  • Has anyone tried any of the other scents?5 Answers
Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "Smells are a biggie to me and this toilet bowl cleaner smells absolutely wonderful and what I'm probably be sticking with unless something changes my mind." in 2 reviews
  • "They take off hard water residue and stains in a flash!" in 1 review
  • "It works wonders and it always smells great in the bathroom after i use it." in 1 review
  • "This product works really well and gets the job done." in 1 review
  • "Most Lysol products that I use work really well." in 1 review
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this product for years and it keeps my family healthier during cold seasons. I like clinging gel action on the toilet surfaces and Lavender fields scent is a nice finishing effect. It is a trustworthy product .
Donia Richard S.
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
This is the brand and scent that I rely on to get everything sparkling and clean.  I love the scent and the knowledge that everything is clean.  The value is very good and I can pick this up in the grocery store or at the corner drug store.  Perfect in my home for years!
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is an amazing scent from lysol. I use this in my cleaning routine. The toliets always come out super clean and it doesn't take much work because the lysol does most of it. I love these types of cleaners where i put it on and walk away. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
I love the fresh and clean scent of this clinging gel cleaner. It does not only clean but also eliminates stains and odors. This is a great toilet bowl cleaner. Price is good and makes toilet clean and shiny.
Kylie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This toilet bowl cleaner really sticks to the bowl because of the gel like consistency. It has a light, fresh scent to it and gets rid of most discoloration. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't always get rid of more stubborn stains in the toilet bowl. It's also very affordable!
Yanelis M.
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
I really like using this toilet bowl cleaner, it works great leaves everything very clean with no strong cleaner smell! My bathroom smells great afterwards and you can find it in Publix, Target or Walmart!
Erica M.
Does the job fantastically. Has exceeded my expectations for sure and the smell isn't over powering like some cleaners can be. The price is reasonable for a two pack and lasts you awhile.
Wendy S.
Marion, MS
This is my favorite toilet cleaner and I use it with the Clorox toilet wand. Using those two products together makes cleaning the toilet a breeze. And if you have back pain and problems like I do, the Toilet Wand helps save your back because it's long enough to reach the toilet bowl without bending over much at all and straining your back. The toilet wand also has a refill pack. The #Lysol toilet bowl cleanser really stays on the bowl and doesn't just run right down into the water. And the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser cleans and disinfects. I feel like my toilet is very clean when I use the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Clean loose debris first it allows the Lysol to penetrate stains and lime scale efficiently, I prefer to use Dawn. Flush 2 times to rinse soap before using Lysol read label directions carefully as it is caustic and toxic. Flush and rinse toilet well after recommended cleaning time. Make sure children and animals are not near toilet or in bathroom at time of cleaning if you need to leave bathroom while soaking I close the lid and the door but leave window open. Clean rinse toilett and brush 2 flushes. Close lid don't allow children to play in toilet or animals to drink from it that is what water bowls are for, and that water bowls are 4 times the size of the food bowl.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm going to preface my review by stating I have 3 boys in my household.  1 37 year old, 1 13 year old and 1 10 year old.  Needless to say the toilet has a tendency to need scrubbed daily.  This toilet cleaner works so well and leaves the whole bathroom smelling great.  I clean the toilet and actually don't mind doing it since this stuff smells so great!  It gets any stains out, keeps the bowl fresh in between cleanings and my daughter and I have no problem sharing the 1 toilet in our house with 3 boys.  Thank you Lysol!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this clean well? Does it give off a fresh scent?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the other scents?