BY LYSOL

Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol Cling Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and smelling fresh. This toilet odor eliminator is safe to use with all plumbing and septic systems.

Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "Smells are a biggie to me and this toilet bowl cleaner smells absolutely wonderful and what I'm probably be sticking with unless something changes my mind." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works really well!" in 1 review
  • "I just say be careful to make sure you close them tight and make sure they aren't dripping because they have a tendency to be a little messy." in 1 review
  • "It works wonders and it always smells great in the bathroom after i use it." in 1 review
  • "Most Lysol products that I use work really well." in 1 review
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
I really like this product. This is probably the best scent because it’s not strong and over powering. It’s very subtitle. The angled spout really works well. And it gives better coverage. I think a lot goes a long way with this. The only issue is because of the spout, when it’s almost empty you have to lean it against something to keep it up so all the remaining product is at the bottom ready to come out. I like the spout because it doesn’t make a mess. I would highly recommend this! It usually goes on sale for cheap!
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this product for years and it keeps my family healthier during cold seasons. I like clinging gel action on the toilet surfaces and Lavender fields scent is a nice finishing effect. It is a trustworthy product .
Donia Richard S.
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
This is the brand and scent that I rely on to get everything sparkling and clean.  I love the scent and the knowledge that everything is clean.  The value is very good and I can pick this up in the grocery store or at the corner drug store.  Perfect in my home for years!
Veronica S.
1,098 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is an amazing scent from lysol. I use this in my cleaning routine. The toliets always come out super clean and it doesn't take much work because the lysol does most of it. I love these types of cleaners where i put it on and walk away. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
I love the fresh and clean scent of this clinging gel cleaner. It does not only clean but also eliminates stains and odors. This is a great toilet bowl cleaner. Price is good and makes toilet clean and shiny.
Kylie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This toilet bowl cleaner really sticks to the bowl because of the gel like consistency. It has a light, fresh scent to it and gets rid of most discoloration. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't always get rid of more stubborn stains in the toilet bowl. It's also very affordable!
Yanelis M.
Review for: Cling Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner Country Scent 24 oz lb lb more...
I really like using this toilet bowl cleaner, it works great leaves everything very clean with no strong cleaner smell! My bathroom smells great afterwards and you can find it in Publix, Target or Walmart!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! Comes in a 2 pack. I clean the toilet with this product at least once a week. We have 1 bathroom for 3 people, clean toilet is a must. LOL! Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Wendy S.
Marion, MS
This is my favorite toilet cleaner and I use it with the Clorox toilet wand. Using those two products together makes cleaning the toilet a breeze. And if you have back pain and problems like I do, the Toilet Wand helps save your back because it's long enough to reach the toilet bowl without bending over much at all and straining your back. The toilet wand also has a refill pack. The #Lysol toilet bowl cleanser really stays on the bowl and doesn't just run right down into the water. And the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser cleans and disinfects. I feel like my toilet is very clean when I use the Lysol toilet bowl cleanser.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm going to preface my review by stating I have 3 boys in my household.  1 37 year old, 1 13 year old and 1 10 year old.  Needless to say the toilet has a tendency to need scrubbed daily.  This toilet cleaner works so well and leaves the whole bathroom smelling great.  I clean the toilet and actually don't mind doing it since this stuff smells so great!  It gets any stains out, keeps the bowl fresh in between cleanings and my daughter and I have no problem sharing the 1 toilet in our house with 3 boys.  Thank you Lysol!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this clean well? Does it give off a fresh scent?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried any of the other scents?
Gabby D.